Aclobat

Worst way to die?

I'm still fairly new to this game, I die quite often due to the fact i still havnt gotten the lay out of the game down to a tee. The worst one had to be after about 5 hours of game play. I recently raidied a air feild, got a gullie suit, a ak, new backpack, and alot of mags. Hopped into a Humvee and headed out. After driving for about 30 minutes through the forest a wheel flys off. I get out and start running only to blackout and die a few minutes later. Due to dehydration.

It sucks cause it's the first assult rifle i ever got in this game and the longest i ever stayed alivie, only to have no idea where i died.

I lay down on top of a rock.

It broke my legs and knocked me unconcious.

I bled to death and couldn't do anything about it, the timer was at least 3 minutes.

• Like 1

Worst ways to die:

1.Drown

2.Suffocate

3.Bleed to death

4.Burn all the way to hell

5.Honey Boo boo's mom falls on you

Basically anything painful that lasts for a long duration. If you're still confused, look at #5 again. And really thiiiink about it. ^_^

Had to be what I observed today. I'm in the Electro supermarket stocking up on food and other supplies. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a player in the doorway with a Remmington shotgun. I'm covered behind the shelves so he turns and runs away without incident. A few seconds later, I hear the KABLOOW! KABLOOW! of his shotgun outside. Then zombies running past the window. I don't know if he's killing zombies or in a gunfight so I duck into the back room, shut all the doors and pick a corner to hide in so I can blast anyone coming in. Then more shots. KABLOOW!....KABLOOW! More zombie sounds KABLOOW!....KABLOOW!...KABLOOW!...zombies KABLOOW!

Then he must have gotten knocked out or his legs broken or something. Because the next thing I heard was the distinctive "YAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!! AAAAGGHHHH!!!" screaming of a player being eaten alive by zombies.

Against my better judgment, I ran out to try and help. But the screams stopped so I couldn't find him and I started taking sniper fire so I got the heck out of there.

Still...it sounded awful!

Outhouse door is by far the most degrading way to die, IMO. A close second is any of the other bugs that shouldn't kill you, but can.

• Like 2

There was 2 players and a big rock, wanted to get a good place to shoot them so i run to the rock just as i checked you could go completly in the rock, from outside you only could see the nose of my weapon, i shot one of them the other disconeckted. when i run out i died instantly, and after i couldnt acsess my body, and had epic gear !

Ran around for about 12 hours trying to fix a helicopter.

Got it fixed.

Rejoice!

Was low on blood, ask in side chat if anyone could administer.

Someone in cherno said yes......

Got in heli to fly down there.

Passed out

Heli crashed.

abort -> disconnect -> go to gun range

Edited by dayz247
  • Like 1

Well I accidentally started throwing a grenade, so I automatically tried to "cancel" it by not pressing the mouse at all and my guy threw it in front of me. I started running back, but got damaged from the explosion. Then the zombies came and ate me.

Killed by one of my friend, it was one of his first time in game. He through fire on a Z, but it was my head.

I was kneeling down between him and the Z, he fire without aiming, head shot. :o

Proneing in a bush and it breaking your legs and knocking you unconscious and then having to watch yourself get ravaged by zombies.

Spend all day fixing chopper. Take off in chopper. Forget that auto-hovor is on. Hit building with anti-torque rotor. Try all the tricks Dslyecxi taught me about flying with damaged tail rotor. Crash and burn. Weep.

Outhouse door is by far the most degrading way to die, IMO. A close second is any of the other bugs that shouldn't kill you, but can.

This led to one of my best survival stories - an outhouse leg break.

I was all geared up, ghillie, coyote pack, nv, rangefinders, CCO-SD, m9SD. I was on a fairly new public server - many of the vehicles were in their default spawn, so I thought I'd head to Skalitsky Island and look for the Huey. A big fishboat was docked off Cap Golova, I stowed my backpack, and CCO-SD in the blue betty van I'd found earlier, hopped in the boat and headed out. I landed on the opposite side of the island from the docks, went up to the house on the hill and found no heli. While there, I thought I'd check for some loot... opened the outhouse door and *snap*. And me with no morphine. So, I crawl down to the buildings by the docks and search the houses for morphine... nada. I wasted all my m9SD ammo trying to take out the zombies that were aggroing on me and crawl away from the rest. I managed to crawl back to the boat, get in and head back to Electro, crawl to a hospital and get morphine. I was really lucky I didn't get sniped and that when I got back to my van, my stuff was still there... I learned to carry morphine with me at all times.

Worst way to die... for me has to be slow blood loss without a bandage... because, as always seems to be the case, the one thing you need is the one thing that doesn't spawn.

• Like 1

My second day playing this game, I found the edge of the map. I didn't realize that it was nothing but wasteland beyond, so, hoping to find a coastal city eventually, I kept going. Well, after about half an hour of wandering, almost hungry and dehydrated, I decided to change directions and (hopefully) head back to the mainland. On my way there, I started starving and getting dehydrated. Then, I died not of the elements, but while in the absolute middle of nothing, someone found me and killed me.

In hindsight, an Admin probably took pity on me and finished me off. But after all that wasted time, and with one of my first rifles, I was so upset.

I lay down on top of a rock.

It broke my legs and knocked me unconcious.

I bled to death and couldn't do anything about it, the timer was at least 3 minutes.

Along the same lines as this, Stood on top of a ridge at willow lake to scan the horizon, slid down the ridge into a rock surrounded hole which I couldnt climb out of. Tried to move, broke my legs, unconscious, dead....

Amazingly though i did manage to get all the way back up there (90% on foot) from Kamenka to get my kit back before the server restarted :D

The gate at green mountain followed by getting mauled by zombies for a 3min knockout

Try sliding down a ladder,must be safe, it's an option.

Nope, broke legs. No morphine, had to climb up ladder and jump off a few times to die.

Upgrade ax to 1911, run into building with two exits while kiting a dozen z's. Accidentally enter room with single exit. Empty 1911 in panic move, click click click broke legs, unconscious, die. Server restarted, body gone. Plain ole ax would have meant survival.

Be in vehicle during server start/reconnect. Appear standing in exact spot as vehicle but not in it. Any movement causes you to get run over and die.

"Autopilot", e.g. using a paper clip to hold down W while trekking to some destination. Get distracted, for hours. Log back in and you are deep in the ocean with no land in sight. Try swimming back to shore for 3 hours, disconnecting just before dehydration kills you (logging in fills blood, no idea why), gave up.

Hackers used to be a problem. Teleported up in the air so you fall and die. Teleported to north airfield for dance of death. Ejected and killed from moving vehicle for no apparent reason.

Still love the game, currently on unpopular Thirsk server, repairing attack heli, have 3 vehicles, FAL /w night vision, g36, missing night vision/ghillie/tent(s).

Zombies opening a fence gate to smack you, breaking your legs and rending you unconscious as he eats your brains.

Short and simple fell off the roof after throwing flares... Darwin won that round.

my worst way to die was being hit by a burning bus spawned about 1 kilometer above me while trying to shoot a silo-sniper in cherno with an enfield

I got killed by my own tent... NEVER NEVER BUILD A TENT IN A TREE! i was trying to open the tent so i laid down and BANG! my legs are broken and i die this happend to me 8 times...