Sign in to follow this  
PieceOfDust

Motor Vehicle Theft

So, after a long and frustrating day that ended in finding a bugged ATV which disappeared when I got off of it, I've decided that instead of searching for hidden vehicles, I'm going to try and kill someone for his car.

There are several ways I could do this:

• wait at a city/gas station
  • wait along a road
  • wait at a factory
  • ask for a ride and kill the sucker who picks me up

For several reasons that I'm not going to bore you with, I've decided to wait at either the Solichny factory or the factory to the west of that one.

Which factory do you guys think is the most popular with motorists?

Also, contribute stories about vehicular theft. I'll post one as soon as I have one.

The one near Polana is the best. I always go there, but we have always bring a sniper to watch from the hills as well, so make sure to stay hidden and be ready to drive away quickly

^^

Lots of vehicles pass through polana factory to stock up on industrial parts take the northern hill that overlooks the factory and wait to hijack.

• Like 1

Find a road that has a sharp bend, set up a few tank traps around that corner and wait. Simples.

• Like 1

After watching Jake Frags video on how to be a bandit. I did what his video did. But the whole ride I talked either like a wookie or a chicken.

When I got out, I took the double barrel that was in the car and shot the driver and the other passenger. It was fun :3

I felt bad about 20min later. I gave the car back to them and left x3

So, after a long and frustrating day that ended in finding a bugged ATV which disappeared when I got off of it, I've decided that instead of searching for hidden vehicles, I'm going to try and kill someone for his car.

There are several ways I could do this:

• wait at a city/gas station
  • wait along a road
  • wait at a factory
  • ask for a ride and kill the sucker who picks me up

For several reasons that I'm not going to bore you with, I've decided to wait at either the Solichny factory or the factory to the west of that one.

Which factory do you guys think is the most popular with motorists?

Also, contribute stories about vehicular theft. I'll post one as soon as I have one.

A month or so ago I had a good run finding peoples camps, raiding their tents and driving off in one of their vehicles jam packed full of their gear. From my experiences the best place to find / steal peoples vehicles is in wooded areas near roads either in the middle of the map or up north. Peeps always seem too lazy to drive off road for long so they just dump their vehicles about 100m into a wood near a road.

Edited by Easy_Tiger

OK, I'm back from the field. I didn't find anything at the factories, but my friend and I found several vehicles near the north dam, which we lost in different manners. Later, we raided a camp we found on our server, but a hacker came and we left for the night. When I got back on this morning, there was a GAZ there, so I took it. I ran across a running tractor on the road while looking for parts, from which I took an M107.

I parked my GAZ in a not-the-best-ever place because I just can't stand extended off-road trips with it. We'll see if it's there tomorrow.