applejaxc

Oh I wish I was a...

I want to be an AS50, so i can say HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SICK when i make a 1000+m shot

Guns don't kill people... toasters do.

Goddamn fucking toasters.

I would like to be one of these little glowworms and flying around dropping M67 Frag Grenades on people's heads !

And what? Be better at basketball than the zombies, or just steal their shoes?

Please don't call a moderator on me.

I would give them all health care for thier rabies! Duh

It's split into two things.

A landshark which spawns near coastals and eats them.

Or a space wizard with a mustache, using space magic to turn people into dogs and bunnies and what not.

It's split into two things.

A landshark which spawns near coastals and eats them.

Or a space wizard with a mustache, using space magic to turn people into dogs and bunnies and what not.

So, a typical hacker.

So, a typical hacker.

not a typical one, the landshark will have a top hat and a curly mustache, i dont think hackers are that typical.

not a typical one, the landshark will have a top hat and a curly mustache, i dont think hackers are that typical.

I'd want to be the Bacon Elf, traipsing and prancing along the many forests giving out bacon... then murdering people and turning them into bacon. Mmm, bacon.

Velociraptor (the Jurassic Park sized ones).

I'd be Diglett.

So I could hide from zombies when I wanted to.

But I could also pop up randomly and trip survivors ^_^

A weregoat.

I'd be a normal survivor until the full moon - then BAM! I become a slavering weregoat, trotting around the apocalypse.

You'd be all 'Hey, zombies are easy to avoid, and I can kill survivors from a million billion miles away with this sniper rifle' ....... then BAM! You got a weregoat in your face.

What would you do? You'd die, plain and simple.

And your last sight would be a blood-demented weregoat standing on your chest, teeth shaped by millenia of evolution to chomp grass, poised to rip your face off!

BAM!

Weregoat.

• Like 2

A weregoat.

I'd be a normal survivor until the full moon - then BAM! I become a slavering weregoat, trotting around the apocalypse.

You'd be all 'Hey, zombies are easy to avoid, and I can kill survivors from a million billion miles away with this sniper rifle' ....... then BAM! You got a weregoat in your face.

And your last sight would be a blood-demented weregoat standing on your chest, teeth shaped by millenia of evolution to chomp grass, poised to rip your face off!

BAM!

Weregoat.

Yes..Just.....Yes

Actually wait can I take mine back? I want to be a churrio that poops out little can of churrios to survivors. Yeah that would be fun, because then I could fly.

A weregoat.

BAM!

Weregoat.

Werebunny. Much more scary. Also, he has a pitchfork.

Actually wait can I take mine back? I want to be a churrio that poops out little can of churrios to survivors. Yeah that would be fun, because then I could fly.

Did you mean churro, or cheerio? (the hispanic cinnamon bread stick or cereal?)

I wish I was little bit taller,

I wish I was a baller

I wish I had a girl who looked good

I would call her

• Like 2

I want to be the maps itself. So that whenever I so wish I could simply just sink all the survivors and zombies, make new terrain with lava, or some other stuff like that.

A tin can. Nobody suspects the tin can >:D

I would be a Turian from Mass Effect, But then I would have a super hard time surviving due to the lack of Dextro-Amino foods... on second thought...

I would be a Turian from Mass Effect, But then I would have a super hard time surviving due to the lack of Dextro-Amino foods... on second thought...

I'd be a vorcha.

BTW: Best line from Mass Effect 2:

"Hey Shephard, I heard you got sucked out of a ship and burned in atmosphere. Good thing you humans have a redundant nervous system, or that would've hurt!"

"Uh... we don't."

"Oh."

-Shephard and the Krogan Chief (Rex or otherwise)