Sign in to follow this  
Maloney (DayZ)

DayZ Singleplayer?

Hello everybody. I heard from someone that it is still possible to access dayz singleplayer. I'd like to do so to train and such but I have no idea if its still possible and if it is, how do you do it?

somebody did make a mod for it but im not sure if it has been updated in a while

here is the vid

click on vid description for download :)

Edited by Lt.Ehsan

I usually use the ArmA editor. Heheheheh.

Alternatively, downgrade to a version when they included singleplayer, or press Alt+E on the main screen to access the confusing and finicky 3D editor.

I usually use the ArmA editor. Heheheheh.

Alternatively, downgrade to a version when they included singleplayer, or press Alt+E on the main screen to access the confusing and finicky 3D editor.

I think that's what I heard about. In the 3D editor is it possible to play normally?

so why hasnt anyone made a dayz mod where players cant kill each other?

would be the perfect solution to all the KOS nagging on the forum

so why hasnt anyone made a dayz mod where players cant kill each other?

would be the perfect solution to all the KOS nagging on the forum

This has nothing to do with KOS. My question was is it possible to access singleplayer for training and weapon testing.

Hello everybody. I heard from someone that it is still possible to access dayz singleplayer. I'd like to do so to train and such but I have no idea if its still possible and if it is, how do you do it?

You can do it by installing the server-side of dayz on your pc, then starting it and finally starting Arma2 OA and connecting to it: http://dayzcc.tk/

_Anubis_

p.s. if you want only to test weapons, use the Armory in Arma2 OA

Edited by _Anubis_

[yt]

[/yt]

Im getting the error:"you cannot play/edit this mission; it is depent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus" when i tried that^ ://

Edit:well never mind, fixed it by copying the "AddOns" folder from Arma 2 to arma 2 operation arrowheads.. (;

Edited by SoulHunter

[yt]

[/yt]

Iv been playing this one for the past few days and its good,and Ill go as far and say DayZ could use some of the features.

The Zombies are insane and its got A.Is and they will hunt you down and other Bots.

No more camping on sniper hill in Electro and the fainting and blacking out with low on food ect I like.When this happens I cant out run zombies, run far with out stopping to get energy back.

Im not sure if the mod zeu_AI is helping,but I thinks so and the sound mods like JSRS,ACE makes that Dayz mod really enjoyable.

An online version of this would be good

I see people on here saying no because AI is predictable, well I hate to break this breaking development but so are the humans that play this game.  Hey you, friendly don't shoot, they shoot every time.  Kind of boring now.  lost interest in the game, now its Call of Duty with a 20 KM map. 

Wrong post you all sorry.  Someone was asking if Single player was a bad Idea, I like the idea of Single player, some reason I clicked the wrong link. 

Edited by navy198523

You know you could join one of the hundreds (if not thousands) of empty DayZ servers out there and have a single player experience, right?

• Like 1

You know you could join one of the hundreds (if not thousands) of empty DayZ servers out there and have a single player experience, right?

This.