ThagaSa

1.7.1.2: Dropping weapon drops ~60 hatchets + crashes server?

no wonder the fps is shit not to mention the death loop me n 4 yanks r in... they're failing

I killed a guy and found 11 axes and 13 crowbars with the slug ammo icon. I took nothing and hid the body.

Same on my end, hatchets/crowbar "ammo" dropped whenever I pick something up and pretty much every server I am joining crashes and restarts shortly after. Pretty frustrating, what's even more annoying is my character doesn't save before the server crashes causing me to lose any recently acquired loot.

I trust that rocket will provide us with a hotfix for this soon, as right now the game is pretty much unplayable because of the constant crashing, but then again, considering the actual improvements and features added to the mod recently I couldn't blame him if he took a night off from coding, he's a hard working man that rocket.

Yeah, I thought it was a problem with me alone. Took me forever to find a server that didn't crash 10 minutes in...

Same here.

Latest Dayz Alpha and latest Arma2 Beta.

Servers of 20+ players.

Maximum time before crash = Around 10 mins.

Severity on the Gamebreaking scale = Critical

Hello All,

Just to let you know, for the time being we've rolled all servers back to 1.7.1.1

As soon as the latest release becomes stable we'll roll out the latest update again.

This is to prevent the crashing of our servers.

Best Regards,

Lee

and we can no longer download old files to roll back client side to 1.7.1.1?awesome

Hello,

To try and relieve the stress of DayZ.

I am going to upload all files for 1.7.1.1 and issue them back out so people can play the game.

I'll update this post shortly.

Best Regards,

Lee

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update, all of our servers have been rolled back now.

They're all running Arma2OA 93825 / DayZ 1.7.1.1 and it's stable.

As soon as we get the latest update and it's working correctly all servers will be automatically updated with the latest version.

Happy playing

Best Regards,

Lee

Alright its back up thanks a million Lee!

Greetings Histor,

Server Admin

NY22 Crispy Duck Killer Clan Hosted by|Vilayer

Updated the game to 1.7.1.2. eventually lost AS50, and much more, but I got a PM with 3 clips. What should I do? how to get weapons?

Yep.. Server crashed, I've lost my DMR, Night vision, GPS and everything, after reconnecting, I had a Makarov with 3 Mags, Painkiller, Morphine and a Blood Bag... I never had these things and now my DMR is gone. FUCK! -.-

Annoying bug ! thought I was lucky and found loads of stuff.... but it was 60 hatches hiding as ammo :P The game is trolling us ! :P

Thank's Lee, luckily i missed the client update overnight so dont need to roll back my client yey!

LU15 should be running fine for all :-)

Yep.. Server crashed' date=' I've lost my DMR, Night vision, GPS and everything, after reconnecting, I had a Makarov with 3 Mags, Painkiller, Morphine and a Blood Bag... I never had these things and now my DMR is gone. FUCK! -.-

[/quote']

The same thing happened to me, I lost as50, GPS and much more. And came to the same set as you (((

Все кто установил патч 1.7.1.2 потеряли все вещи.. будет как то решаться вопрос что бы вернуть их ??

i dont think there is any way to get your lost stuff back so...roll back to 1.7.1.1 and scavenge =\

p.s. lost my wookie suit and cz550 with the rest things such as rangechecker and other tools