Griffith

If I can shoulder a rifle and holster a pistol

If I have my rifle out my pistol is in the holster. If I have my pistol out my rifle is shouldered. So why cant I have my rifle shouldered, and my pistol holstered and then be able to use items from my tool belt without having to move items to a bag for storage?

Shouldnt the Shoulder location and the holster location allow the hands to be free without having to move items to a bag?

You should be able to have a primary in your backpack, on your shoulder and in your hands (3 total on your person).... plus a secondary on your holster.

Or keep it to 2 primarys and you should be able to cycle them from shoulder to hands - using primary requires one prim to be in backpack.

Edited by walten34

You should be able to have a primary in your backpack, on your shoulder and in your hands (3 total on your person).... plus a secondary on your holster.

Or keep it to 2 primarys and you should be able to cycle them from shoulder to hands - using primary requires one prim to be in backpack.

You didn't get the point, now did you ? :(

I like the suggestion - it would make using a melee weapon much easier. Personally, I think there ought to be a seperate slot for tertiary (melee) weapons, like the hatchet, crowbar, etc

What also gets me is the fact I can't use the massive hunting knife to kill/attack? I mean, I'm pretty sure if I was in a survival situation I'd use a butterknife to kill if I had to. I can walk right up to a pig or sheep and not use my knife to slit it's throat? I need a goddamn hatchet for that? ... I can't say I've ever hunted with a hatchet before, but I sure as hell have stuck a pig with a knife.

Anyway, on topic more...

Rifle on shoulder, sidearm in holster, knife in sheath? Sounds sensible.

The idea is very good,

For it to be made we need someone who wouldn't be lazy and made the scrpits and animations

I'd love to do it but i know not a single thing about scripting