Sign in to follow this  
MaGxNerdy

Battleye causing major fps drops

So this has just started to happen to me,when I join a dayz server with battleye my fps will drop below 10.

I have found that if a server has disabled battleye my fps is good doesn't drop below 30. Now i would play dayz server without battleye but that means hackers alot of them. I have been looking for a fix for this but i can't find anyone with the same problem.

This is a server without battleye.

arma2oa%202013-03-22%2020-53-55-19.png

This is a server with battleye enabled.

arma2oa%202013-03-22%2021-23-05-30.png

My specs:

Video card : Gigabyte Radeon HD7770 OC

RAM : Kingston HyperX KHX1866C9D3K2/8GX 8GB

CPU : AMD FX 4100 4-Core Processor

Motherboard : ASUS M5A97 R2.0

PSU : Antec Neo Eco 450C 450W Power Supply

I have tried all the tricks to help fps using ramdisk editing my config and down the settings but nothing has helped I have reinstalled BE multiple times didn't help,can any one help me?

Thanks.

Are you sure your not playing on a server that has 900+ vehicles?

That could be you issue maybe the ones without battleye don't have vehicles because of the hackers?

Are you sure your not playing on a server that has 900+ vehicles?

That could be you issue maybe the ones without battleye don't have vehicles because of the hackers?

I'm sure i have tested this on server with no vehicles added and other maps and server that have just restarted no change at all.

I can also play singleplayer with 1000+ npc's and not lag on the highest settings and when i play just arma 2 i don't lag.

Alright well that's weird, maybe there is something on the BIS forums about this.

Are you sure you're not running any other third party software that may be causing you issues?

The reason I ask is: Why are you playing on BE disabled servers to start with?

Now, I see you've been globally banned in the past so that would explain it but did you re-purchase the game legitimatly? If not, there's your answer.

Edited by Fraggle

Are you sure you're not running any other third party software that may be causing you issues?

The reason I ask is: Why are you playing on BE disabled servers to start with?

Now, I see you've been globally banned in the past so that would explain it but did you re-purchase the game legitimatly? If not, there's your answer.

Yeah i re bought the game acouple weeks ago because i was banned awhile ago and i played servers that disabled BE and when i was able to play on normal servers thats when i started to get this lag problem

The lag is not caused by BE, it's probably your Anti-Virus or the server itself...

Nope not the antivirus and as i said before i have tested this on multiple servers.

@ MaGxNerdy

Saw ur post in the bi-forums. I post my fix here againg:

I had exactly the same problem. And was able to fix it by replacing a dll in the battle-eye folder :) Just download the new dll battleye.com/download.html. I selected the the 1.62 dll which was about 30kb bigger than the one in the folder(\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye).

First time I got a smooth experience.

good luck

Edited by Chromos

Hello there

Update your battleye install, this helped other users with the same issue.

Rgds

LoK

Please help me. I got that same message and I deleted it all. I deleted my Battleeye folders and I dont know how to get it all back. Please help me with a step by step :blush: