_Anubis_ (DayZ)

Of all the oddities ...

... This beats everything I have seen in dayz.

Yesterday I spawned near Elektro on an almost empty (5-10 players) server. So I run to the town to get gear.

After a while someone types on the chat that they need blood, they are 2 players. "where are you?" "coming near the W fire station". So those guys are maybe 500 meters from the hospital and can't get a blood bag? This is fishy.

The guys type again "we are almost there, please help". Ok, I run to the hospital, avoid a casual sniper and while I am collecting blood bags, I hear rotor noise. F*ck.

The noise stops. "We are at the W fire station now you will see an Osprey there.". An Osprey? And they can't get blood bags by themselves?

"We have no way to fight, the Osprey is full of weapons but we have no ammo.". Then they ask me "Are you friendly?" "yes I am" "how can we be sure?" "Look, I am coming to you with medicines and bags and morphine and I have only an hatchet".

Now I am 1000% sure they will shoot me, but I play the game anyway. I reach the place and indeed there is an Osprey!

I come, drop everything and leave going on my business, I have yet to get a decent weapon. They thank me and take-off.

After finding a AK-74 Kobra and enough ammo, I leave Elektro fully geared to hear that they are now in Cherno, the Osprey is out of fuel and they now seek help to have a jerry can...

_Anubis_

Man I was thinking something different when clicking on this topic title..

My right bollock is a little bigger than the left, makes the sack hang all wrong.. now thats an oddity.

LSJKLDJKFSD STOP WITH THAT WORD!

THIS ISNT FREAKING DEER HUNTER SIM 2013!

But they are so cute to watch running around cherno =)

Ugh, side chat always ruins stories like this. It's so much less special when you can talk to the whole server at the push of a button.

But they are so cute to watch running around cherno =)

STOP USING THE WORD

STOP USING THE WORD

Whats wrong with it? A lot of games have their own particular words for things, and i like it. Its more creative than "Fresh Spawns". And if you don't like the word then just don't use it :/

Whats wrong with it? A lot of games have their own particular words for things, and i like it. Its more creative than "Fresh Spawns". And if you don't like the word then just don't use it :/

It isn't the games term, it's Frankie's and Frankie fan's term.

He is a great entertainer but he does so many things that pisses me off.

ON TOPIC:

Yeah, I agree that it was most likely fresh spawns who found the osprey loaded with weapons.

Still seems pretty wierd that they couldn't go to the hospital themselves.

Man I was thinking something different when clicking on this topic title..

My right bollock is a little bigger than the left, makes the sack hang all wrong.. now thats an oddity.

Everyone's is like that, it's to stop them slapping together.