green_machine

Makes so much sense...

Mt Dew...... Everybody wants it.. but why?

The green Orb....

If you've seen Heavy Metal, you'll see that a Green orb is the cause of all misfortune ...

The green orb... Mt Dew....

It all makes sense...

Edited by Dave_

Am I the only one that finds these "Super fun adventures" to be cringe-worthy? I can't stand them.

Am I the only one that finds these "Super fun adventures" to be cringe-worthy? I can't stand them.

Yes. You are the only one.

• Like 1

Yes. You are the only one.

I'm fine with that. I can't deal with a show that's hinging off another's success and isn't even doing it right. Almost nothing that happens in his videos actually happens in DayZ.

Erm...I think the actual reason behind everyone wanting Mountain Dew is the myth things that were made, as well as the fact that it is/was the rarest drink.

Quite simple.

I only ever drink Mountain Dew... I'm that much of a refined gentleman.

I only ever drink Mountain Dew... I'm that much of a refined gentleman.

halolz-dot-com-tekken-gentlemanpanda.jpg

Seemed fitting.

Edited by ButtHat

I remember my first can of dew...

I was on a 55 day old character, outside of Elektro. Me and a friend had just traveled down from the northeast airfield.

We come across a tent, we peek inside. There's stuff there. Lots of stuff. Guns, ammunition, supplies. And a lone can of mountain dew.

I pick it up. I'm happy.

And then Mr. Invisi-SKIDDIE starts firing at us from a few metres away with an m16 or similar weapon.

Me and my friend both die after 55 days of survival. Less than a minute after picking up a can of mountain dew.

Fuck mountain dew, man.

• Like 1

I'm fine with that. I can't deal with a show that's hinging off another's success and isn't even doing it right. Almost nothing that happens in his videos actually happens in DayZ.

Have you actually played DayZ? That kinda stuff happens all the time :D. I don't agree that he's hanging on another's success or doin it wrong. Quite the opposite, it's more of a tribute to the game we all love. I would much rather watch a funny cartoon about DayZ than another boring playthrough by someone like Frankiewhatshisnameguythatsaysbambieallthetime

Edited by Timboski