UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

Well Rick might actually have some time to himself coming up soon here so ill be on then. I am sorry its not been more but its rather awesome to see how many cool people have come to join the fight.

Well Rick might actually have some time to himself coming up soon here so ill be on then. I am sorry its not been more but its rather awesome to see how many cool people have come to join the fight.

We have built ourselves a lovely little community now, from friendly carebears to ruthless bandits, we have it all!

Let me know when your free Rick and we can get you involved at a Devils Castle event/ Skalisty!

PS. Hope all is going well with the new addition to the Grimes clan!

Edited by Nizra

All is going very well here i was able to get on for a good 20 whole minutes today but in that time i learned to pilot a chopper and land it!!!

Second our little addition has not come yet but she is in there kicking the crap out of her Ma we kno she is there and she is busy as hell in there.

Back to the chopper, well yeah i have one its in good shape.

Loved the event last night, shame i only lasted 12 min before getting shot in the head lol, but its all in good fun.

keep up the good work guys :D

Good things come to those who wait.

Loved the event last night, shame i only lasted 12 min before getting shot in the head lol, but its all in good fun.

keep up the good work guys :D

EPIC ZE FAIL tom :P

Grats RIck!!!

another event this evening guys!

What time i can never seem to make it. I may have to have my own thing going on for all of us that cant make the normal times lol

• Like 1

It was around 8-10PM GMT, SBS Clan hosted this evenings event, was a convoy with weapons/ammo! got ambushed lots of times, everyone had fun it seemed! :)

giving these guys a bump for a amazing server 24/7 day lots of helis and cars around advents every single day!!! and clans every where what more can a dayz player ask for oh i know being able to donate to get the same spawn gear every time (of ur choice!!!)

I don't wish to spoil the fun or take anything away from the success your server has achieved but today being my first day on the server with my friend; we both really enjoyed playing there. It was only because i was patient to kill SOF Sarge after taking fire from him that i was shot upon again and i escaped after the other player missed shots hitting the tree i was stood beside. I then began to get to cover and find a vantage point, then all of a sudden i was Admin Banned, Reason "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (get off my server you fucking lagger))"

What i don't understand is how apparently Ping lies, I have a constant 30-40 ping and yet i was 'lagging' and later accused of using a 'lag switch' Furthermore servers can suffer from DeSync which i'd have thought and admin would take into account:/// This made worse as SOF Tyler had a 100 odd ping and Marcus was up on 700+ ping, he may have being spiking but it's outrageously higher than 30-40 what i was banned for, and for an admin to use abuse like that, i just thought it was rather childish and I'd like to appeal against the ban so can play some more on your server. Is your server as friendly and respectable as you say? If yes unban me plox xoxox

AlexB.

• Like 1

I don't wish to spoil the fun or take anything away from the success your server has achieved but today being my first day on the server with my friend; we both really enjoyed playing there. It was only because i was patient to kill SOF Sarge after taking fire from him that i was shot upon again and i escaped after the other player missed shots hitting the tree i was stood beside. I then began to get to cover and find a vantage point, then all of a sudden i was Admin Banned, Reason "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (get off my server you fucking lagger))"

What i don't understand is how apparently Ping lies, I have a constant 30-40 ping and yet i was 'lagging' and later accused of using a 'lag switch' Furthermore servers can suffer from DeSync which i'd have thought and admin would take into account:/// This made worse as SOF Tyler had a 100 odd ping and Marcus was up on 700+ ping, he may have being spiking but it's outrageously higher than 30-40 what i was banned for, and for an admin to use abuse like that, i just thought it was rather childish and I'd like to appeal against the ban so can play some more on your server. Is your server as friendly and respectable as you say? If yes unban me plox xoxox

AlexB.

After a rough night of cheaters, when im spectating through GCAM first person and see not one but two people shoot you and you warp away, everyone else seems fine, it angers me that it ruins the server for everyone else.

To be short, TSW reported a teleport and id rather air on the side of caution as there are so many damn cheaters and teleporters.

I've unbanned you but if i see 'game-changing' lag, especially with under 10 online and ZERO de-sync - then we kinda don't want you in here, admittedly not a very good ban reason, but it still stands - the server needs to be as fair as possible. Sarge is not an admin, none of SOF are, so its nothing to do with them.

Regards,

Bud.

Edited by Nizra

omg guys congrats on the defend of the devils castle keep it up!!

SBS & ESC Clans successfully defended Devils Castle for 90min - won the Littlebird and loot

We also had a convoy of SUV's, 2 survived out of 5.

New Bountys up on the forum @ www.brainsofbritain.co.uk

I was too busy trying to hunt Marcus down during all the events but hes so shit he dies right at the start so have to go alll the way back to the coast to get him again >:( :P

I was too busy trying to hunt Marcus down during all the events but hes so shit he dies right at the start so have to go alll the way back to the coast to get him again >:( :P

"EPIC SAX GUY" - Quote of the day

- Omg have you seen how much meat we have back at base

Where is the rules page? I broke a rule I didnt know was a rule!

PS.

On the site, the "BBC" style headline has a spelling error. "MG36 G36K Discoverd".

Edited by Talibambi

Where is the rules page? I broke a rule I didnt know was a rule!

PS.

On the site, the "BBC" style headline has a spelling error. "MG36 G36K Discoverd".

Indeed it has, wtb typo checker for photoshop, your hawkeye skills would have come useful for the first post of this thread

- for this huge image has the rules :) enjoy

In a nutshell if you cheat or talk shit, make stupid noises in sidechat you get banned, pretty straight-forward

8iWloJ6.jpg

Edited by Nizra

Shameless bumb for a great server, oh yeah played on the 2nd server last night, kept me up till 3 am lol.

btw, Sorry Gibson.....not

I've unbanned you but if i see 'game-changing' lag, especially with under 10 online and ZERO de-sync - then we kinda don't want you in here, admittedly not a very good ban reason, but it still stands - the server needs to be as fair as possible. Sarge is not an admin, none of SOF are, so its nothing to do with them.

Regards,

Bud.

You said you have Unbanned me but it still won't allow me in the server:(

You said you have Unbanned me but it still won't allow me in the server:(

I'll look into it now, Alex - sometimes the Rcon is a bit reluctent to delete the Ban.

Just to make things clear - people playing music over side chat or talking will be banned, its really annoying and everyone knows it.

We have an event later hosted by an in-house clan.

See you all there :)

Cheers Pal

Could you PM me your GUID? Not sure if ive found the right Alex.

Regards

Bud

PS.

New Namalsk server is up

Origins server coming later today

EVENT NOW: DEVILS CASTLE - 5 DEFENDERS, WELL GEARED, VNOCH MikeyThePikey,Old Man Rivers, podit & [s.O.F] Discord, NEW ENTRANT - [bPWN]Gibson - REWARDS HELI, 2 SUVS, MOTORBIKES + LOOT FROM DEFENDERS

90MIN Timelimit -- If they successfully defend they keep the rewards

RULES: Defenders have to stay within the walls!