UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

Had the funniest afternoon on Friday with Astor and Mike-AZ (and others)! The race down Pik Kozlova on bicycles was the funniest thing I have done on DayZ! And the SUV race along the runway at NWAF was also very funny!! (Good Times)

Haha sounds excellent - we'll host a defensive event this evening, get some taxi rides up to create a nice atmosphere!

Events tonight, also a once a week special event with all vehicles repaired ready for the weekend!

Now using BanZ - 738 community bans added.

Still running the Osprey taxi, if I'm in whilst you are and you need medical assistance, just give me a shout and I'll come a flying!

New servers added today! - UK#1 Events later!

I've just repaired all of the vehicles for a mini-event - enjoy everyone, get stashin'

This just in looks like SBS has been replaced as the douch bags on the server by the new clan BT with larger numbers, all of them bandits and annoying ones at that and having a name we all cant stand what isent to hate about this clan looks like SBS need to step it up if they want there title`s back :P

Maybe the reason you lost them is because your .......! I've lost stuff on the server and I've lost stuff on others! Why single out one server?

I'm not singling out any server. This is the only one I have had issues with since April last year. Also, your sentence makes no sense at all. Learn English

I have stopped playing on this server through losing things also, i had an m107/fn fal etc and i lost it, before that i lost a cz 550, multiple occasions, it doesnt happen on other servers.

Anarchy.

You guys obviously only care for donaters or admins, what a joke

I'm not really sure how you reached that assumption, an attempt at making a dig at our community i assume, we have one server for donators, and 5 that are not, so please get your facts right before you make an unimpressive attempt to distort the truth.

I have stopped playing on this server through losing things also, i had an m107/fn fal etc and i lost it, before that i lost a cz 550, multiple occasions, it doesnt happen on other servers.

Anarchy.

Without reports of this how are we supposed to know? The only times i have experienced this personally is if the server is rolled back due to cheaters or i stay logged on while the server is resetting and my gear doesn't save, the first is a pain, but something we have to accept on our non whitelisted servers.

So, the advice i can offer is for second point, always log off before the server restarts, contact an admin and if we can see the historic line the SQL we will always help.

Bud

• Like 2

I'm not really sure how you reached that assumption, an attempt at making a dig at our community i assume, we have one server for donators, and 5 that are not, so please get your facts right before you make an unimpressive attempt to distort the truth.

Without reports of this how are we supposed to know? The only times i have experienced this personally is if the server is rolled back due to cheaters or i stay logged on while the server is resetting and my gear doesn't save, the first is a pain, but something we have to accept on our non whitelisted servers.

So, the advice i can offer is for second point, always log off before the server restarts, contact an admin and if we can see the historic line the SQL we will always help.

Bud

I have asked for admins many times on the server, we always log out long before the resets also.

I have asked for admins many times on the server, we always log out long before the resets also.

I'll have our coding expert look into it, there maybe an explanation in the way that PBO's seem to offer up another execute if another times out. Although a very isolated problem, there must be a reason why it happens to you and no one else, as for asking for admins and not getting a reply that's very hard to believe, and i take personal offence to it due to the amount of time i put into this community, there are always admins online especially on teamspeak just a poke away, they even all have the Admin tag, we also have moderators that have limited powers, including restoring gear 8 of them in total, and i probably spend about 14 hours online a day recently as i am setting up partnerships etc

So you can probably understand now why i find your statements a little hard to react well too, we have 1000's of players join our server each week and you two chaps seem to be the only two that don't report the issues you have, and typing 'ADMUN IVE LOST MA GEAR' in game. really will not get a response.

@Anarchy - just happened to be on our website and noticed your on the Youtuber list, which requires contact and reviewing by an Admin, So you have been able to contact us, stop spouting nonsense about us not replying, clearly untrue.

Edited by UK#1 Bud

I'll have our coding expert look into it, there maybe an explanation in the way that PBO's seem to offer up another execute if another times out. Although a very isolated problem, there must be a reason why it happens to you and no one else, as for asking for admins and not getting a reply that's very hard to believe, and i take personal offence to it due to the amount of time i put into this community, there are always admins online especially on teamspeak just a poke away, they even all have the Admin tag, we also have moderators that have limited powers, including restoring gear 8 of them in total, and i probably spend about 14 hours online a day recently as i am setting up partnerships etc

So you can probably understand now why i find your statements a little hard to react well too, we have 1000's of players join our server each week and you two chaps seem to be the only two that don't report the issues you have, and typing 'ADMUN IVE LOST MA GEAR' in game. really will not get a response.

@Anarchy - just happened to be on our website and noticed your on the Youtuber list, which requires contact and reviewing by an Admin, So you have been able to contact us, stop spouting nonsense about us not replying, clearly untrue.

WHen ever i join the server i ask for an admin, after a while i log out, also, its not just me Colossuss is having this issue.

Edit: i don't have time to contact people and wait, if the admin on the server doesn't answer, we just find a new server.

Edited by Anarchyihdi

WHen ever i join the server i ask for an admin, after a while i log out, also, its not just me Colossuss is having this issue.

Edit: i don't have time to contact people and wait, if the admin on the server doesn't answer, we just find a new server.

Ok thanks Anarchy, points noted, you don't have time to ask for help, or time to read what i say, clearly, i said you two chaps and i've described how to get hold of an admin, you've then replied and said you do exactly what i said do not do. - on that basis please stop posting in our threads, especially as i have a feeling your part of that carebear lot we banned for looting a hack box. Enjoy Dayz! Somewhere else!

Events tonight,

Over 100 whitelisted for our other servers, planning to extend to UK#1 eventually to filter out the cheaters and idiots! New admin: [boB] Astro / Real time Stats released for UK#2 / Whitelisting process now cross Hive, not independent to service provider, no RCON.

Osprey taxi service up for the new players, help to get out of cherno and adds some Heros into the game.

-----

I'm not singling out any server. This is the only one I have had issues with since April last year. Also, your sentence makes no sense at all. Learn English

Firstly it makes perfect sense.

You guys obviously only care for donaters or admins, what a joke

Secondly im neither a donater or an admin.

Ok thanks Anarchy, points noted, you don't have time to ask for help, or time to read what i say, clearly, i said you two chaps and i've described how to get hold of an admin, you've then replied and said you do exactly what i said do not do. - on that basis please stop posting in our threads, especially as i have a feeling your part of that carebear lot we banned for looting a hack box. Enjoy Dayz! Somewhere else!

Events tonight,

Over 100 whitelisted for our other servers, planning to extend to UK#1 eventually to filter out the cheaters and idiots! New admin: [boB] Astro / Real time Stats released for UK#2 / Whitelisting process now cross Hive, not independent to service provider, no RCON.

Osprey taxi service up for the new players, help to get out of cherno and adds some Heros into the game.

-----

The who lot? haha nope not me.

and i only skimmed your reply, im a busy man.

Anarchy.

The who lot? haha nope not me.

and i only skimmed your reply, im a busy man.

Anarchy.

If you think your busy playing games, try working and running a community of 5+ servers.

Anyway, any troubles this evening please contact Gibson or Mike_ZA on teamspeak as i am on holiday-ish!

If you think your busy playing games, try working and running a community of 5+ servers.

Anyway, any troubles this evening please contact Gibson or Mike_ZA on teamspeak as i am on holiday-ish!

I get time to game, work, make videos and see my girlfriend, not enough to find admins and such if im having issues, i mentioned it in the server, then we found a new one, if you find a fix for this please let me know.

Anarchy.

I get time to game, work, make videos and see my girlfriend, not enough to find admins and such if im having issues, i mentioned it in the server, then we found a new one, if you find a fix for this please let me know.

Anarchy.

Short version: Problems? Go on teamspeak, you will get an instant response, I have the same responsibilities as you, and run this community, if we replied to every young lad in game when they say ADMIN ADMIN, we would never get a moments peace.

Cheers.

- Bump

We're doing everything we can to make your experience in the server a good one, unfortunately we do have the occasional obstacle to get around, but patience would be key there.

On topic, the Osprey Taxi can vary as an air ambulance that para-drops a medic down onto whoever needs the help!

• Like 1

We aim to make everyone's gameplay as fun as possible and we can't achieve everything, considering the amount of hours our admin team puts into this community. I think we are doing rather well

• Like 1