Sign in to follow this  
intensity

Replace "Hide body" w/ "Drag body"?

Just came up with this not too long ago.

Instead of letting the Earth consume the bodies that you would like to hide, make it more difficult by making people have to actually hide said bodies by using the "Drag Body" option, when one is knocked out.

Opinions?

Pretty pointless IMO

There is nowhere to hide the bodies, youd just be dragging a body for like a mile to the nearest bush/building

Also - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/128692-replace-hide-body-with-drag-body/

Its on the first page of Suggestion Thread...

Use search functions..

Edited by The Shadow
  • Like 1

It would still be useful to have drag body anyway as well as hide body. i've cut short searching a body because it's in an exposed area loads of times, be useful to drag a body to a more secluded area. Would also be great for shits and giggles dragging a body around the map.... :S

Pretty pointless IMO

There is nowhere to hide the bodies, youd just be dragging a body for like a mile to the nearest bush/building

Also - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/128692-replace-hide-body-with-drag-body/

Its on the first page of Suggestion Thread...

Use search functions..

I used the search function on mobile and didn't receive anything. One duplicate suggestion won't hurt anyone.

Edited by Intensity on DayZ

It would still be useful to have drag body anyway as well as hide body. i've cut short searching a body because it's in an exposed area loads of times, be useful to drag a body to a more secluded area. Would also be great for shits and giggles dragging a body around the map.... :S

If you had ever tried dragging a body in ARMA, you'd know that it's safer to lay prone and check the loot in an exposed area rather than spend 20 minutes dragging the body from the middle of the field to the nearest tree.

I used the search function on mobile and didn't receive anything. One duplicate suggestion won't hurt anyone.

No, you're right. It wont hurt anyone, but it clutters the forums. Pointless having more than one thing discussing the same subject.

You are wrong, you didn't include me in your anybody.

As for using the Search Function on a mobile device you can change to full version if you wish (no guarantee that it will work any better).

In this instance there is no need for the Search Function because the linkedTopic is on the same page as this.

Read the Stickies, use the Search Function.

Locked.