Sign in to follow this  
shreddedrocks

whats your favorite gun for slaying survivors

Faggot^ This isn't CoD fuck outta here. Anyway AS50-M240

I lol'd.

If I kill with a revolver or 1911 I feel pretty badass. Other then that any AK variant just feels right to me.

I liek to kill peepz with my administativ powers; i just press a cupple buttins and their ded!

I'm a big fan of any of the AK family, but my favorite "Weapon" when it comes to killing someone is a zombie. Walk right up to someone backwards whilst shooting the Lee Enfield into the sky, they'll have no idea what you're doing, then the horde comes...

M14 Aim - 1-400m

DMR - 400m+

I would take these weapons over anything.

m14 aim is my favourite weapon.

The two guns wield my hatchet...wayyooooo

Edited by Trizzo

I'm in love with the DMR. I love how it makes my ears bleed every shot.

M14 AIM + DMR, two guns, one mag that cover all situations. M48 is good for Vehicle killing :P

0-10: Any shotgun, w/ pellets.

10-100: Any civilian weapon, or a shotgun with slugs.

100-400: AK74 Kobra

400-800: CZ550

400-1000: M24

Well, I walked into a second story room in Cherno yesterday and came eyeball to eyeball with a guy in a headwrap and a Mk 0. I had an AKSU so that was my favorite at the moment. Shot him in the head. Might have hesitated or backed out of the room, but the bandit skin makes me... jumpy.

So yeah, my favorite is whatever I have in my hands at the time. It's survival, so I don't have a favorite.

Empty whisky bottles.

I break their legs with unrivaled precision and watch them slowly realize their predicament, till the point they commit suicide out of sheer despair.

The most unlucky ones have morphine to extend their agony, but empty whisky bottles are always more abundant.

_Anubis_

Edited by _Anubis_

I prefer to use the makarov, many assume its no threat allowing me to get up close and get the headshot off. Only 1 bullet kills, one shot one body

1m - 200m: AKM

200m - 500m: M16A4 ACOG

500m - 800m: M24, or M107 if it has lots of Ammo

I always prefer the M107 to the AS50 since i think the AS50 is overpowered in all regards for a Post-Apoc setting, just like the DMR (pretty much any low-skill-spam sniper rifles, not counting M14 AIM) however, if i find an AS50 or DMR and don't have any other weapon, i'll take them

(Also the M107 has the best gun sound in DayZ, second to the revolver)

• Like 1

any weapon works

1-10m Mk 48

10-200m G36K Quietest assault rifle, has cco and 4x scope, can fire npc-silenced rounds just by changing ammo. Epic rate of fire too.

200-700m DMR I rarely encounter circumstances that require more range than this. Because the DMR is such an effective weapon anyway, I forgo upgrading to M107 or AS50 because of how common the DMR ammo is and because it can be used at close range in a pinch (supposing server has reticle); and you can use it with NVGs.

Beyond 700m: I prefer to have an AS50, but I try not to find myself in these situations because I rarely have the ability to switch between a DMR and AS50.

Edited by Smith Comma John

CQB: AKS-74U. Plentiful ammo, decent ironsights, and okay damage in such a small package.

Midrange/Everything: Was once the AKM, but I've found the Sa.58 to be superior in many ways. Plus, it looks awesome.

Long Range: Either the SVD Camo or CZ550. I don't snipe all that much, but a rifle with a scope comes in handy.

I don't always kill people, but when I do... it is normally bandits.

1-10m - Revolver

10-200m - Revolver

200-700m - CZ550

1000m+ - mlgyolo420#AS-50

Revolver for swagfag points.

CZ550 for sexyness.