woestwashandje

banned for no reason? FR 35 (v1.7.6.1/beta102936) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON[GMT-4] dayzmod.com - hosted by RAID WINE

i was playing this server had much fun next thing i know i abort to go get a drink i come back

to log back in it shows this message : you were kicked off the game (battle eye:admin ban (shell 17-mar-2013 18:00:03 GMT+01 FR 34 ))

my ign = woestwashandje

server i was banned was called

FR 34 (v1.7.6.1/beta102936) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON[GMT-4] dayzmod.com - hosted by RAID WINE

i was banned on 18:00:03 GMT+01

Edited by woestwashandje

An admin ban is server specific. You need to tell us more about the ban, so that an admin of the server may see this thread and let you know what's up.

Things like your in-game name, the time you were banned, and name + IP address of server.

In the mean-time, just play on another server.

Edited by Rage VG

Let us know the details of the server so we can hook you up with the admins to have a chat re this

You need to put the server name in the thread title to increase the chance of an admin from that server seeing the thread and also your in-game name would be helpful.

Good luck.

At least that was only an admin ban. I've seen admins ban just for the reason that a player killed them. Just realize that there was either a misunderstanding, or that the server sucks. Move on and find another server. :)

You need to put the server name in the thread title to increase the chance of an admin from that server seeing the thread and also your in-game name would be helpful.

Good luck.

done :)

yes it is FR34, and you are not in my ban list. Could you try to log in again?

by mistake i putted fr 35 in what i ment to type was fr 34 my mistake sorry

You can edit your post to change the title.

Hi i am also having the same problem i have been banned for no reason been playing in here past few days then try to play tonite and i have a global ban my in game name is peewees. can you help please as ive been playing on the server with a few friends and i no longer can

• Like 1

Let us know the details of the server so we can hook you up with the admins to have a chat re this

my friend is banned for no reasen at all we just killed somone in stary sobor and i got killed and he picked a as50 that he fond on the body i killed, and he logged afther he killed the guy who killed me and he patched him self up and he had to leave the game to go tosleep, anny how you can fix this his name is peewees btw it was not a global bann it was locla bann he readed wrong!

sorry for the bad englsih :s but i say agine! not global just local by admin :) pleas fix it for him need him in the apocolyps! :(

I won't reply in this thread since you posted also in the server thread.

To forum Admin: please close this one.