-Removed games for windows version

-Added Dean Hall Verson

dayzdean.png

dayzsteam.png

Edited by The Shadow
  • Like 4

Please no Games for Windows Live!!! :P

Cool work though :beans:

Looks cool but it's gonna be a Steam exclusive AFAIK (because of the constant updates) and they already have the icon sorted. xD

Yeah i realised afterwards prob best not to put that but oh well aha :P

May change it :P

Edited by The Shadow

Useless, they're following ArmA III & Minecraft selling model (meaning Steam exclusive one like the mod said before).

Good art, but booo to GFWL hahaha :lol:

See if you can photoshop Rocket's face onto it.

Edited by disorder

Did you draw/make that picture? It looks really good.

That was PhotoShopped by someone ages ago, I think the original image was from a well know zombie series, they did some others that looked cool too.

Edit - Actually, looks like something to do with Alan Wake to me with the torch and the background, I quite enjoyed that game.

Edited by Fraggle

That was PhotoShopped by someone ages ago, I think the original image was from a well know zombie series, they did some others that looked cool too.

Edit - Actually, looks like something to do with Alan Wake to me with the torch and the background, I quite enjoyed that game.

Yeah its from the american nightmare dlc or it was called something like that :)

Yeah, it was made a long time ago by P.Y.T.: http://dayzmod.com/f..._80#entry241269

dayz2.jpg

Dude has got serious skills.

Edited by colekern

Yeah, it was made a long time ago by P.Y.T.: http://dayzmod.com/f..._80#entry241269

Dude has got serious skills.

Wow, didnt realise the guy who made it was on the forum, or i would of given him credit :) Just found the picture on google images aha

• Like 1

Yeh, I spoke to him I while ago now I remember, he did some good stuff and I asked him if I could use his images on a DayZ website I was designing. He said yes which was nice.

Yeh, I spoke to him I while ago now I remember, he did some good stuff and I asked him if I could use his images on a DayZ website I was designing. He said yes which was nice.

Yeah, he made my profile pic, then showed me how he made it after I got permission to use it..

• Like 1

dean hall looks like a australian sqiurrel more than ever

I really dont like the gay posture of the dude in the dayz pic...its like an invite to anal stuffing activities curriclum..curricilem...whatever

Edited by svisketyggeren