fubar_in_pittsburgh

Cherno County Choppers

The ability to modify your motorcycle would be awesome.

Add a sidecar. Make it into a trike. Add a mounted machine gun etc.

Also being able to give it a custom paint job.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

The only thing that I think would be good is the custom paint job. The machine gun and the side car wouldn't work that well, would you ever see a Motorcycle with a mounted machine gun in real life? :P

The only thing that I think would be good is the custom paint job. The machine gun and the side car wouldn't work that well, would you ever see a Motorcycle with a mounted machine gun in real life? :P

In the ArmA engine, the mounted machine gun would act as a rocket jump had you already been in air.

It just wouldn't work out well....

Yes but i think nearly every suggestion made should be in SA lol give the players the tools i say!

This is one of the reasons you're not the one deciding what gets put into the game. :P

On a serious note, vehicle customization is going to get implemented at one point. This much has already been confirmed, just don't expect anything crazy like mounted machine guns.

However, when it comes to swapping heavy vehicle parts I'd like the game to require us to have some heavy lifting equipment and trailers when it comes to moving the parts around and installing them. Engines, tires and helicopter rotor assemblies can be quite heavy, so one should not be able to carry these over long distances on foot, let alone lift a rotor assembly on a chopper without hoisting equipment.

Edited by TheSodesa

in real life-no

but in a zombie apocalypse-maybe

Edited by HashSlingingSlasher192

The machine gun and the side car wouldn't work that well, would you ever see a Motorcycle with a mounted machine gun in real life? :P

OKXnLjF.jpg

lzVzFcT.jpg

llYqM9r.png

PQKEsNS.jpg?1

• Like 4

Yeah... as Gews pointed out with pictures this is something that was used heavily in WWII

As long as i can roll like this i don't need a mounted gun

30lh56g.jpg

Yes because we want more realism in our game about zombies... huh?

LOL! Just messing with you man.

With all the vehicles in the game it's disappointing to see the only motorcycle is a Kawasaki (which I would never be caught dead on IRL. My father would rise from the grave to beat my a$$).

Harley-Davidson, Triumph, Vincent, Indian, BMW. That is what I wanna ride when I'm killing zombies.

Yes because we want more realism in our game about zombies... huh?

LOL! Just messing with you man.

With all the vehicles in the game it's disappointing to see the only motorcycle is a Kawasaki (which I would never be caught dead on IRL. My father would rise from the grave to beat my a$$).

Harley-Davidson, Triumph, Vincent, Indian, BMW. That is what I wanna ride when I'm killing zombies.

It's not a game about zombies, nor is it a game about infected people like those found in the film '28 days later'. Both of these kinds of zombies are completely unbelievable in terms of modern science.

Rocket has explicitly said that he wants the virus in question to be believable, as in it should be something that could actually be engineered by geneticists in real life.

Just putting this out there, even though you are just joking. Back on topic. :)

It's not a game about zombies, nor is it a game about infected people like those found in the film '28 days later'. Both of these kinds of zombies are completely unbelievable in terms of modern science.

Rocket has explicitly said that he wants the virus in question to be believable, as in it should be something that could actually be engineered by geneticists in real life.

Just putting this out there, even though you are just joking. Back on topic. :)

Dear lord please do not let this thread drift into the great "Z" debate. I moderated for Fangoria Forums and I know how ugly this could get. LOL! Just kidding.

Yeah I know Rocket wants realism. But our real world is pretty weird.

Like this, the Zombie X Chainsaw Bayonet. This is a real thing. You can buy this-

shot-show-2012-doublestar-zombie-x-chainsaw-attachment--450x318_zps8b446880.jpg

I want my Hello Kitty Collection complete! also a Hello Kitty Huey and a motorbike please!

post-150244-0-12411000-1363883739_thumb.