Sign in to follow this  
Skitzay

Banned FOR getting teleported.

I was playing, minding my own business, and all of a sudden i got randomly teleported next to a guy called Painless, and tonight i tried to login and it says "banned for teleporting"

So i got banned FOR BEING randomly teleported? nice

Atleast provide server details so we know whether it was a server or global ban.

It was in herp derp 5 (IP:203.161.131.152:2302)

And its just a server ban, i can hop on other servers just fine.

Edited by Skitzay

I was playing, minding my own business, and all of a sudden i got randomly teleported next to a guy called Painless, and tonight i tried to login and it says "banned for teleporting"

Contact the people who run the server you were playing on. If they can confirm that this "Painless" guy was hacking, they might unban you.

Other than that, there isn't much you can do. Server admins will ban at even a sniff of hacking evidence, this kind of thing can happen unfortunately.

But this is bullshit, i get teleported to this guy and im the one who gets banned?

But this is bullshit, i get teleported to this guy and im the one who gets banned?

Some admins get seduced by the dark side where the power goes to their heads some admins shit themselves at the mere mention of the 'H' word ( think voldemort ), most I find are fine fellows/ladies who are actually normal! It seems you found one or both of the first two.

alostsoldier 3 points 6 months

ago

"Well, the major problem is that battleye has no accountability. No one at Bohemia cares, Rocket doesn't care, and from what I can gather battleye is just one dude who also clearly does not care."

Edited by pyrochyde

"Well, the major problem is that battleye has no accountability. No one at Bohemia cares, Rocket doesn't care, and from what I can gather battleye is just one dude who also clearly does not care."

This has nothing to do with BattlEye, it's an admin ban.

ago

You really should not use the same username here and on the multiple hack sites you are a member of.

• Like 3

ago

This wouldn't happen to be you would it? No of course not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJtYlTuVAs4

Wow, and I just realised this sad guy also created a thread yesterday claiming that "He's never hacked". Maybe you should delete the youtube video's of you hacking in them next time.

Edited by AussieStig
  • Like 1

ago

Please don't start hijacking others threads. We have told you what you need to to regarding your global ban, this is an admin ban, please read the actual topic before posting more nonsense.

Edited by Fraggle