Sign in to follow this  
Xianyu

Replace 'hide body' with 'drag body'

You should be able to pick up the body aswell so if you wanted to go further into the distance with the body and you can have your pistol out. But if you just want to move the body quickly away from the road the drag body animation is faster then picking up the body. And the pick up body could be used aswell to carry people who you have tied up with rope up also people who have broken legs or have been knocked out.

You should be able to pick up the body aswell so if you wanted to go further into the distance with the body and you can have your pistol out. But if you just want to move the body quickly away from the road the drag body animation is faster then picking up the body. And the pick up body could be used aswell to carry people who you have tied up with rope up also people who have broken legs or have been knocked out.

meat shields.

OP, you're not doing yourself any favours by ranting and throwing a tantrum.

I agree with the suggestion, but your attitude is repulsive.

EDIT:

This topic is also about dragging, burying, hiding and disposing of bodies.

Edited by Chabowski
  • Like 1

Have you ever considered the fact that maybe loot needs to be removed from the world? If every item that's been looted remains in the world then the rare items build up over time and aren't rare any more.

Like I said in my last post - I don't think it's important for every aspect of the game to be 100% realistic as long as it represents something realistic.

I took the reasoning behind loot degradation explaining why loot shouldnt just disappear. Forget the argument of whats the most realistic approach, literally hiding the body somewhere (not in the ground in 5 seconds) just makes more sense.