Save_Lives

Had Pirated OA, just bought on steam, can I use old installation?

Just wondering if I can somehow convert my existing file structure... I bought OA on steam a moment ago and have started downloading.

I think my OA version was 1.6

thanks for any help guys

Just copy most of the main content files over to the folder in steamapps->common, then verify the integrity.

i wouldnt,most cracks add files so itd be safer to jus do it over in the long run,

also for everyone who 'hates' pirates, if a game is good,youll buy it. if it isnt you wont, trick is game companies dont release Demos or Betas to try before you buy so uh 'Non-Pirates' you support lousy game companies and you promote more lousy games cause they know someone will buy it ::angel: so great goin :P

No, the CD-Key is encrypted into a registry file when you install and the only way to generate this is to install the game.

Just remove all the pirated bullshit and install it properly. I can't believe you are even asking this.

Just remove all the pirated bullshit and install it properly. I can't believe you are even asking this.

Excatly my thoughts. I mean WTF, you shouldn't tell us this things. Also, is it that hard to re-install it?!

You guys do know, some people have standards and would rather try out a game before they waste their money on it, seeing as how so many piece of shit games have been coming out recently.

Don't turn this into a debate, he was answered, let it die.

The funny thing is, people tend to call me a pirate, due to me using torrented OA copy with my original CD-Key.

As I lost/ate/broke/burnt/nuked the original disc, so I had to download one.