rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.2 Rolling Update

its arma2... not a bethesda rpg game...

You didnt buy DayZ' date=' but Arma2, so STFU... nobody cares that you lost your equip or got killed...

[/quote']

umm ur a moron , im talking about the patch making u start off with NO WEAPON and adding pointless MELEE WEAPONS like as if its skyrim or something its stupid and so are u lol NO ONE should be defending this update at all

You didnt buy DayZ' date=' but Arma2, so STFU... nobody cares that you lost your equip or got killed...

[/quote']

umm ur a moron , im talking about the patch making u start off with NO WEAPON and adding pointless MELEE WEAPONS like as if its skyrim or something its stupid and so are u lol NO ONE should be defending this update at all

I am defending it, because I like it, and funny enough I am not a robot, I am not identical to you. I have my own likes, and my own dislikes, I wont always share the same opinion as you.

I like the changes. I like the melee weapon. Its much more believable to me.

Uhm...I'm quite sure. Rocket as the 'Owner'. Isn't charging anyone to obtain the files for this brilliant mod, that's in Alpha. And is classed as its own game apart from Arma 2. Soon to be build upon its own engine or Arma 3. So please, those who keep on raging over 1 simple change, grow up and un-install this mod from the the game.

And to top it off. He doesn't take donations from us for producing a mod on his own accord. I'm glad that he's the owner of this mod, seeing as he reply s to us, the community and adds stuff that we as the community wanted and now have. But in somewhat a disrupted state from when he tested it. (Melee weapons). It could've been the servers fault for all we know. So why bitch at Rocket, the owner. For making this mod, you have the right to bitch in your head, but be nice and not bitch on the forums. Making us, the people who are grateful to him, read your shit.

-The people who care.

[/quote']

Someone's mad xD. It's alpha,let the devs try stuff out! You never know by beta you might start with a gun again

Rocket, i know u read these. just wanted you to know, ill stick with you. tested alphas before, and i have to say this is normal, but the pace that you move at is breathtaking. thx for the hard work, and ill work as hard as i can at trying to break it in a new way so i can tell you about it! :D

* Performance is good.

* loot spawning is good, think every items now loot properly, which is great.

* zeds agro still need some tweaking, for instance you shouldn't be invisible in buildings cause it makes you invisible when you're just outside buildings, which is quite unrealistic.

* Nerf zed seeing and boost zed hearing. Walking on a road whould not make you much more visible, but much more loud. It is not realistic that zeds can't see you if you walk on grass but can on a road or dirt ground.

* bug with hatchet and crowbar "ammo" that drops when you take another weapon.

* bug with zeds spawning in doghouse.

* zeds spawning in buildings is bad when not so much buildings are enterable. Also they look pretty stupid in there ahah.

* zeds sound a little bit too quiet.

has the food and drink spawn issue been fixed... or improved at all?

1.1 I starved to death because when I logged in my drink was flashing then my food.

Ran around like crazy in electro looking for food/drink in the usual places.

nothing.

Just change the visibility back to pre 1.7.0, I don't give a shit what you elitist asshats think about it.

If you have to just change it back for Regular servers and leave it on for Veteran servers then people get the best of both worlds instead of only listening to the elitist asshats on this forum.

Server is Crashing around all 20 minutes we backpatch to 1.7.1.1

Uhm...I'm quite sure. Rocket as the 'Owner'. Isn't charging anyone to obtain the files for this brilliant mod, that's in Alpha. And is classed as its own game apart from Arma 2. Soon to be build upon its own engine or Arma 3. So please, those who keep on raging over 1 simple change, grow up and un-install this mod from the the game.

And to top it off. He doesn't take donations from us for producing a mod on his own accord. I'm glad that he's the owner of this mod, seeing as he reply s to us, the community and adds stuff that we as the community wanted and now have. But in somewhat a disrupted state from when he tested it. (Melee weapons). It could've been the servers fault for all we know. So why bitch at Rocket, the owner. For making this mod, you have the right to bitch in your head, but be nice and not bitch on the forums. Making us, the people who are grateful to him, read your shit.

-The people who care.

New Topic: What happens if you encounter a bug that deletes, drops, duplicates useless items in your inventory. Raped by a monkey zambie, hit by a magic base ball bat, Zombies using a gun on you, Zombies using a AK on you, Zombies using your own weapon on you. Please....

Go.

Grab.

Some.

Beans.

Sponsored Commercial- Have a thirst you cannot break. A flashing Water-Icon? Why don't you grab some beans.

[/quote']

Who cares what you think... You can leave or develop your own mod or whole game... but beware it is a really hard work...

Ride some more cock all you little kids need to grow some balls

its alpha no shit i didnt say i didnt like the game im just saying its unplayable so you can swallow now.

These forums are full of little brown noses that will say its great when its simply not...

Sheeple at its best.

its alpha no shit i didnt say i didnt like the game im just saying its unplayable so you can swallow now.

These forums are full of little brown noses that will say its great when its simply not...

Sheeple at its best.

Honesty is the best policy

Uhm...I'm quite sure. Rocket as the 'Owner'. Isn't charging anyone to obtain the files for this brilliant mod' date=' that's in Alpha. And is classed as its own game apart from Arma 2. Soon to be build upon its own engine or Arma 3. So please, those who keep on raging over 1 simple change, grow up and un-install this mod from the the game.

-The people who care.

New Topic: What happens if you encounter a bug that deletes, drops, duplicates useless items in your inventory. Raped by a monkey zambie, hit by a magic base ball bat, Zombies using a gun on you, Zombies using a AK on you, Zombies using your own weapon on you. Please....

Go.

Grab.

Some.

Beans.

Sponsored Commercial- Have a thirst you cannot break. A flashing Water-Icon? Why don't you grab some beans.

[/quote']

All the people that keep responding with the ..."its an alpha, we are testing" Well we are the people who are giving feedback, some good, some bad...so save the its an alpha rant because that is what we are doing, this was a bad patch and has cost lots of people lots of stuff that took lots of hours...end of story...

Don't know wtf happened but just lost all my gear just trying to find a server that is up to date (they often have the correct version in the name but then you connect and hey it's not). Couldn't find a single server where I could see a damn thing that didn't kick me after 5 sec for some bogus battle eye script error and now I spawn somewhere on a beach again with nothing (not even basic gear).

I dearly hope this is a bug and not the connect restriction 'feature' because if it is please rethink it... Servers are shit atm' date=' especially after a new release. If servers don't offer what they advertise yea I'm going to reconnect. Build in a check or something to see if you are server hopping for gear but I log in and after 5 sec log back out because the thing isn't working the way it should.

[/quote']

So has anyone one else encountered this? Just trying to figure out if this is intended behavior or not. Because as always, after the first 5 minutes of cursing I'll just start over again and crawl my self to the closest zombie infested town for new crap to lose :)

Sheeple at its best.

Totally agree, someone went full retard on me for complaining about the fps and that it was unplayable after 1, 2 .. and as the 12 year old he was, he told me to go play another game as my idiocy wasnt needed here.. well i thought that was what Rocket wanted.. people to say what's wrong and ciriticize.

And again to all you blind sheeple who ignores that the code is broken.. THE GAME IS AWESOME.. can we leave it at that? i love it.. but here's a fact.. working as a developer you still wanna test the code yourself so you dont drop a broken code on your other testers! Just because it's an alpha or beta dosent mean it should be totally unplayable so that you cant test it right?..

so suck it up .. we are complaining as much as we want.. you should criticize.

Sheeple at its best.

Rocket broke your toy' date=' right? Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bhaaaaaaa....

[hr']

It is not about saying something is broken... it is about style... many of you think they are in position to speak with other people like with piece of sh*t. You need to grow up or go back to WoW or whatever you played before...

I'd really like to know where the body's of bandits Ive been killing go. Ive taken 5 out this morning and have NO loot to show for it. Cest Le Fuck?

Please, release a hotfix as soon as possible to fix the server crashing error (most likely caused by the endless spawn of melee weapons when you pick up a watch, a match of boxes or something else that belongs to that bottom inventory). After that we can bitch about melee weapons and other stuff but atm we can't even test it out.

Has anyone been able to confirm if camo or guillie suits are still playing silly buggers in this new fix? I'm at work so can't sift through all these pages :P

The server NZ6 just restarted and when it had started I saw all over the side chat that people had lost their weapons myself included. Lost an M16 and a M9 SD with plenty of ammo for each, also lost a GPS. Instead I was given a makaraov with a few clips of ammo (I think 3) as well as some generic starting items, I think painkillers was one of them and about 2-3 other items. My backpack and its contents were unaffected. I also had various tools still available, such as compass, map, watch, matchbox and knife.

My friend who was in also in the server and close to my location in game, did not experience this this error at all.

I just thought I would share, unfortunately I cannot give any more information.

Best thing about this patch is the great increase in frame rate I have been experiencing. My biggest issue apart from the glitches is the ability for the zombies to make you bleed so easily. Also from my current perspective their line of sight range may need to be reduced as well.

Rocket lives up to his name with the speed at which he provides updates.

Thank you Rocket

KeyKat what are you talking about?

This Alpha you donkey!!! I love the fact you spawn with nothing, makes the game far better! I will play this game until for the next few years easily!

Also i booked a day off work today to play this and i'm getting kicked every 10mins..... dont hear me crying!

WELL DONE DAYZ MODS.... YOUR DOING AN AWSUM JOB, LIKE EVERY ALPHA STUFF WILL BE BUGGY!!

Much love xx

Has anyone been able to confirm if camo or guillie suits are still playing silly buggers in this new fix? I'm at work so can't sift through all these pages :P

they don't since the latest beta patches... Too many people are NOT playing with the beta