Sign in to follow this  
JamesMoore

hmmm...I think DayZ commander might have an issue

No official servers are showing up, all my favorite servers from months ago aren't showing up, all I see are private hives...i've tried everything, I cant find any official servers..What to do?

Check your filter?

Do you have "hide official servers" checked?

one of the worst things with dayz commander and it isnt just me is it spams your internet connection and u even lose connection sometimes when firing it up. sort it out!

Edited by dgeesio

one of the worst things with dayz commander and it isnt just me is it spams your internet connection and u even lose connection sometimes when firing it up. sort it out!

I had the same issue.

My max-connections (on my internet-router) are set to 4096 (thats maximum) and DayZ-Commander caused my router to reach this number very quick. The solution is to lower your TCP/UDP-Timeout settings. The standard was 120 Seconds for UDP-Timeout. After I set it to 60 Seconds the problem was gone.

Cant say what routers have the ability to change that value, but in the DD-WRT-Software you can find it in "Administration" -> "Management" - "IP Filter Settings"

Oh and: http://www.dayzcommander.com/faq#D

Edited by b3x

Well then...i guess it's back to manual installing now :)

That's what the max connections slider is for, lower it.

Reinstall commander. Had this problem, so I just reinstalled and it worked again.