Derpius

I'm lonely and scared.

First off allow me to introduce myself. I am known as Derpius, Lord of the Trenches. Although you all my just call me Derpius. Or even King Derpius, Ruler of the Seven Trenches if you would like. Anywho, right now as we speak im in the process of downloading Arma 2 CO and getting Dayz so I can start some trenchless gaming. Been looking for a good zombie multiplayer game since Resident Evil: Outbreak 1 & 2 and this one might be the one to finally pull my heart back together again. In order for this to be the case, I need friends and people who will love and nurture and cherish me and guide a lost stranger such as myself through this harsh and unforgiving land. So what say you, honorable gentlefolk? Do you accept the challenge Lord Derpius has bestowed upon you all?

So yea, need friends to play with to enhance the quality of the game, as with all multiplayer games. Anyone interested in becoming friends and being able to answer questions I may or may not have during my first dozen deaths? Where mah dawgs at?

• Like 2

mah Names Gregory. XD

Well I'm in a medic group who help anyone in need and never shoot first under any circumstances. If that sounds like your scene or you're just curious, drop by our teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com. We also have a training program for new players if you'd like.

Sorry, sound TOO gay for me, but good luck. ;)

I'm brand new and on the west coast looking for help too. I dont know the game enough to contact you so if anyone can help thx.

Sorry, sound TOO gay for me, but good luck. ;)

That may very well be the FUNNIEST reply I've ever to a post. Thank you, my friend.

• Like 1

I broke my legs in Zelenogorsk and am having to crawl my way to Cherno. Life is so cruel :(.

You always have been baby, you just didn't realize it. Your first task is to save me so I can stop spending hours trying to crawl to Cherno hospital to potentially just get killed by players anyway.

You always have been baby, you just didn't realize it. Your first task is to save me so I can stop spending hours trying to crawl to Cherno hospital to potentially just get killed by players anyway.

consdier this request done I'll even throw in a lap dance

Hey bro ;D first time poster, I play often live in Ireland and play with a couple friends, wouldn't mind adding more wolves, to my wolfpack.

Add adeanlol on skype if interested.

Hi mate, you're welcome to come play with us on our server. We're a social gaming community that just looks for decent folks to play with on our server. We run Taviana 2.0 and it's perfect for peopel who like to mill around at their own pace and can get bored with Day Z quickly - it's more varied than Chernarus with loads more buildings, more stuff, a bigger land map etc.

Also, to keep things interesting, we have two main Factions on our server, The Ravens (friendlies, scavengers/survivors) and Scorpions (Less friendly bit more bandit types) but most will usually help a new player along and give them a hand to get to grips with the map. We also have our own public comms server (Mumble) for players to use when on our server and run weekly events for our community. No obligation to join our clans, anyone is welcome to just run along and play as and when they feel like.

More details can be found at our website @

I'm brand new and on the west coast looking for help too. I dont know the game enough to contact you so if anyone can help thx.

First off allow me to introduce myself. I am known as Derpius, Lord of the Trenches. Although you all my just call me Derpius. Or even King Derpius, Ruler of the Seven Trenches if you would like. Anywho, right now as we speak im in the process of downloading Arma 2 CO and getting Dayz so I can start some trenchless gaming. Been looking for a good zombie multiplayer game since Resident Evil: Outbreak 1 & 2 and this one might be the one to finally pull my heart back together again. In order for this to be the case, I need friends and people who will love and nurture and cherish me and guide a lost stranger such as myself through this harsh and unforgiving land. So what say you, honorable gentlefolk? Do you accept the challenge Lord Derpius has bestowed upon you all?

So yea, need friends to play with to enhance the quality of the game, as with all multiplayer games. Anyone interested in becoming friends and being able to answer questions I may or may not have during my first dozen deaths? Where mah dawgs at?

Both of you would be right at home on our Chernarus DayZ server. We have a Teamspeak and server if you are interested. :)

http://www.becks-privateers.com -Website

173.193.48.137:3221 - Server

becksprivateers.com:9995 - Teamspeak

Edited by PCraftStudio
  • Like 1

Lord of the trenches?

Bitch please

I'm still running from Zelenogorsk to Cherno hospital. Dayz is so unkind to me :(.

I'm still running from Zelenogorsk to Cherno hospital. Dayz is so unkind to me :(.

At least you aren't crawling... X_X

I was crawling, my legs were broken. I actually just said fuck it and respawned because I still had 2500 meters to crawl from the original 5000.