Sign in to follow this  
Ulua

Rebind number keys (1 through 0)

I googled for this a bit and can't seem to find anything...does anybody know of a solution to being able to rebind the number keys on the keyboard and stop getting the commands menu system? Or rebind the F keys?

If not, what do you use for things like screenshot, record, etc? It seems there are so many binds in the game for things like map, compass, nvg, binoculars, etc...I'm having a hard time finding a few available keys that are next to eachother without moving other binds around (and having to retrain my brain/fingers to find them).

Thanks.

Edited by Ulua

I googled for this a bit and can't seem to find anything...does anybody know of a solution to being able to rebind the number keys on the keyboard and stop getting the commands menu system? Or rebind the F keys?

If not, what do you use for things like screenshot, record, etc? It seems there are so many binds in the game for things like map, compass, nvg, binoculars, etc...I'm having a hard time finding a few available keys that are next to eachother without moving other binds around (and having to retrain my brain/fingers to find them).

Thanks.

You should just be able to delete these key bindings under the controls section in game. If you don't plan on using them it wont matter if you remove them completely since they have no use in DayZ

I don't think you can rebind the (F1-F12) keys

Edited by smasht_AU