gowxnocrack

Bought Arma 2 to play dayz but my key is banned?

I just bought a brand new computer to play dayz with no lag etc. When i finally finished installing everything i went through dayz commander to load into my first server and play (This game was reccomended to me by a friend and it looked awesome) it said that my cd key was globaly banned? Need help please i dont understand why my key is banned?

Hello there

Where did you buy your key or game from?

Rgds

LoK

Globally banned CD-keys tend to stay banned for a good reason. You may have malicious software on your computer, or you purchased it from a faulty seller.

if you bought it on steam then you should probably contact steam support but if you just bought the key off a site then they sold you a bad key

Multiplayer games from eBay are never a good shout, bro!

"1" Post.

Obviously your cheats are not working (dont think any are tbh LOADS of bans going through recently its glorious!)

Or you bought your key from a cheap shop.

Note: Pay full price for online games (or you wont get to play them generaly)

Or research where from.

Silence speaks volumes....

Me love you long time, Me so horny

Edited by ICU

Hello there

Where did you buy your key or game from?

Rgds

LoK

I bought the game off of steam, like i said my friend informed me about this game so i wanted to play and thats where he told me to buy it and arma 2 OA as well. About the virus possibly on the computer, ran multipule scans and nothing came up. Any other ideas for me? Sorry took so long to repost had work.

Hello there

in that case goto battleye.com and follow their reporting procedure after carefully reading their FAQ.

We can't help you with that issue and nor can steam I'm afraid.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

in that case goto battleye.com and follow their reporting procedure after carefully reading their FAQ.

We can't help you with that issue and nor can steam I'm afraid.

Rgds

LoK

Alright, thank you for the help, greatly appreciate it and everything you guys do. Can't wait to hopefully play this game and eventually the standalone.