Sign in to follow this  
Ziliphade

Mike Tyson zombies

1 thing i have noticed is that u are far more likley to get 1 hit KO'd if u are looking through a loot pile and the zombie hits u from behind and if he has a couple of hungry buddies with him its not gonna take to long for them to get through ur health

Personally I agree with the OP. It's absurd game design that allows for a NPC to basically one shot a character in a PvP game. The stupidity is doubled by the fact that the NPC's are buggy as hell.

Honestly, think about it, do you think it's actually good design that players can die due to the RNG? Broken legs or getting infected are fine as they can be resolved by a solo player, but incorporating a chance feature that basically means death for a solo player is piss poor.

It's 'features' like this that make people stop playing the game. It's nothing to do with the game being hard, it's solely down to bad design.

dayz has several design and technical issues, however the unique game atmosphere more than counter-balance those issues. Most of the times you can handle those as 'extra' risks (e.g. you always need 1-2 morphine injectors with you). You'll get accustomed to those problems, even if you may still get enraged by dying due to a stupid glitch just after having succesfully raided NWAF.

_Anubis_

Glad to see the thread is starting to go 50/50 on something blatently broken, and would you idiots stop with the "just a game bro lul" posts, i know it is, it is a game where someone requested us (Rocket) to report bugs/issues, beings what 1 zombie can do even if you know the motherfucker is there is rediculas.

This wasn't about not knowing what to do, it was about being 1 hit killed by a single zombie.

I will now tell u the same thing that the nice man, officer raymond, was trying to tell u...but in my words...

Dont fucking run close to the zombies cos they might dickslap ur face as u run past them and ur leg will be so disgusted by the zombiedick raping ur face that it will spontaneously break and u die. NO PLAY FUCKING SMART NOT RETARDED

Now shut up and dont start a fucking thread every time u lose ur gear

Edited by svisketyggeren

I will now tell u the same thing that the nice man, officer raymond, was trying to tell u...but in my words...

Dont fucking run close to the zombies cos they might dickslap ur face as u run past them and ur leg will be so disgusted by the zombiedick raping ur face that it will spontaneously break and u die. NO PLAY FUCKING SMART NOT RETARDED

Now shut up and dont start a fucking thread every time u lose ur gear

Sheesh, I forgot that if you ever get hit by a Z you are retarded. I would politely suggest that you're the retard for posting like a tosser.

• Like 2

Sheesh, I forgot that if you ever get hit by a Z you are retarded

that was ur words.

I would politely suggest that you're the retard for posting like a tosser.

Ur not a retard if u post like a tosser...ur a retard if ur posts are unintelligent. My post is angry cos im a angry person...dosent make it less intelligent or more retarded.

Edited by svisketyggeren

The issue is i lost SEVEN HOURS OF PLAY because of a dumb bug, if you have nothing to add then move on.

It's not a bug, its a function of probability. You have a chance of getting KO'd from every zombie hit. The percentage is low but it is still a chance. You lost that roll of the dice.

Edited by Bloodtrozorx

Your post was 'unintelligent'. Not sure how you can consider it otherwise when not only is the meaning utter garbage but also the spelling, grammar and prepubescent use of words like 'dickslap'.

Your post was 'unintelligent'. Not sure how you can consider it otherwise when not only is the meaning utter garbage but also the spelling, grammar and prepubescent use of words like 'dickslap'.

If u cant extract the semantics from my posts because of grammar and curse words, I cant really help u with that...I say u would have to be a retard to not get the underlaying message from my post...u definitly should look into that, whether u are a retard or not

IIRC There was a fix a few patches back that stopped zombies from knocking you out if you had full health..

So either you didn't have full health, or your story is slightly fabricated.

Maximum timer w/ full health, 1 zombie eating you while you are unconscious, you will still be alive when you wake up, about 25%.

OK, I'll go through your post and translate it:

"Dont fucking run close to the zombies"

The OP didn't mention running close to zombies. Purely the fact that he was hit by a zombie.

"cos they might dickslap ur face as u run past them and ur leg will be so disgusted by the zombiedick raping ur face that it will spontaneously break and u die."

Not sure how to translate this - maybe a kindergarten teacher can help.....

"NO PLAY FUCKING SMART NOT RETARDED"

So you think the OP is retarded because they are hit by a Z.

"Now shut up and dont start a fucking thread every time u lose ur gear"

Has the OP started a thread everytime he has lost gear?

Now that I've gone through your post I hope you can see why I think you might be a future Darwin award winner.

Edited by herbster

OK, I'll go through your post and translate it:

"Dont fucking run close to the zombies"

The OP didn't mention running close to zombies. Purely the fact that he was hit by a zombie.

"cos they might dickslap ur face as u run past them and ur leg will be so disgusted by the zombiedick raping ur face that it will spontaneously break and u die."

"Now shut up and dont start a fucking thread every time u lose ur gear"

Now that I've gone through your post I hope you can see why I think you might be a future Darwin award winner.

If he got hit by a zombie he was to close to it

"cos they might dickslap ur face as u run past them and ur leg will be so disgusted by the zombiedick raping ur face that it will spontaneously break and u die."...this translates to:

It says "play smart and not like a retard"...playing smart is not getting hit by zombies, we all know ppl many players just run past zombies and take a chance...this is what OP did, not smart.

not that I know of...but since he just did im telling to not start such a habit

Now im done telling u what I already told in my first post because u so desperatly wanna point out flaws in my post...instead of saying, "i disagree with u"....

I think ur fucking weak to overreact just because u see some curse words and its obvious that u get scared and write shaking desperate posts as replies

lol - I like how you now say "If he got hit by a zombie he was to close to it" instead of "Dont fucking run close to the zombies".

Basically your posts have been feeble attempts to sound tough by swearing and making out that you've never run past a zombie. Also, had to laugh at you saying you're "an angry person". It's not big and not clever - a bit like yourself........

svisket and herbster, just stop, your making this worse.

svisket and herbster, just stop, your making this worse.

im not the man-bird here...so dont try to shove the blame on me

People can claim this was intended all they want. Whether or not it was, it's pretty fucking stupid to have a zombie one hit you and TKO you for over a minute. I'd be fine with increasing the damage they do substantially, but taking away the one hit bullshit.

Supposedly zombies are inteded to have the ability to hit you inside of a car. Well, I thought to myself "I don't buy this because that's a ri-fucking-diculous idea. Maybe if the car didn't have doors and I was traveling 5 mph....MAYBE. But I am not making this up. I was driving a vehicle through a town and going fast. I don't know how fast, but it was fast. A fucking zombie ran into my car as I was passing it and TKOed me. I was passed out after this hit while traveling fast. I ran into a fence and some rubble and did a shit ton of damage to the vehicle. Once the timer finally cleared, there was also the bleeding issue to take care of. Having no blood left in my meter, I decided I needed to risk it and bandage right here even with massive amounts of zombies. I succesfully bandaged myself, but then the car blew up and I died.

Moral of the story: It's a buggy ass game, fun as hell, but buggy. These "intended features" are not intended. Intended is just a cover for sub standard coding.

On a side note, Mike Tyson zombies would be pimp because not only would they hit you, they'd bit your ear off as well.

Edited by a. james

I fail to see what's so ridiculous about there being a small chance of getting one hit knocked out by zombies. If anything it makes sense for it to be there and should probably happen more often.

The issue is i lost SEVEN HOURS OF PLAY because of a dumb bug, if you have nothing to add then move on.

It's not a bug, it's DayZ. Rocket's own words pretty much sum this up (they've been re-posted countless times) and I'd have to agree with the fact that its supposed to be unfair and brutal. I hadn't been killed by zombies for quite some time then over the past few days I've been killed by them maybe 3 times. Then I died three more times in an Elektro deathmatch. Everything in the game involves risk, no matter how you try to mitigate it it is supposed to be a dangerous world.

Sounds to me like someone should create DayZ- (more hitpoints, fewer zombies, no bleeding/unconciousness, increased loot spawns). I'd bet it would be popular given the number of private hives with starting gear and a million vehicles.

because if you are playing solo you are royally screwed - it's fine if you're in a group as somebody can use an epi-pen on you. Broken legs & infection are fine for solo players, but the RNG basically killing you with no defence is rubbish. It's a cheap, lazy and annoying way of making things harder. If you want to make things harder, make the zombies hit harder.

If you want to make things harder, make the zombies hit harder.

So they knock you out maybe?

• Like 1

Yeah I am going to have to agree that the very minimal chance you have of getting knocked out by zed should remain. To me it's almost like the bullets in game. I've been one shotted with a M1911 at full health and was TKO and broken leg. So basically my point being the zeds need something going their way and just pretend he slit your throat or some dumb shit when you get KOd.

Also I have been driving vehicles in this game for awhile and it really is not that hard to keep it out of the zeds range. Maybe it's just me but I believe I have only been hit by one ever while driving and I didn't bleed or anything. I just pay attention and don't try to go on splatter sprees anymore.

Unfortunately to the people playing. RNG is a load of bollox. EVERYTHING in this world can not be predicted. there's these wonderful things called "chance" "luck" and the "Chaos Theory".

in the real world if 1 guy hits you 30 times. the first punch MIGHT knock you out. OR chaos would cause it to be the 3rd hit.

NOW. why is that an unfair mechanic in a game? it's not. because get this shit.

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

the sooner everyone gets used to that idea, the sooner we can progress as humans and evolve.

ALL games have an element of RNG, and the ones that don't, usually aren't very fun. Warcraft is 99% RNG based.... and look how many people play that? So RNG can't be that much of a bad thing.

over.

• Like 3