Sign in to follow this  
1O1Larry

Dayz Mercenary: New features and PVP footage

So many new types of DayZ mods. I hope they make an extremely silly one soon with exploding cows, ET bikes, friendly zombies and packs of killer rabbits. they could call it Crazy DayZ.

Edited by Timboski
  • Like 7

I hope they make an extremely silly one soon with exploding cows, ET bikes, friendly zombies and packs of killer rabbits. they could call it Crazy DayZ.

This guys is a genius, we need everyone stop messing about on all these different mods and combine to create "Crazy DayZ" I vote for unicorns with launchable missle/horns.

• Like 4

This guys is a genius, we need everyone stop messing about on all these different mods and combine to create "Crazy DayZ" I vote for unicorns with launchable missle/horns.

The possibilities are endless :)

Nice one! I've shared it on dayztv.com too. Please can you write all changes & features somewhere in video description? Is there any official website (not reddit).

Edited by hwkfr

How does one rent a DayZ Mercenary server? Or is it limited to this EIN Gaming?

How does one rent a DayZ Mercenary server? Or is it limited to this EIN Gaming?

looks badass does it not apex?

looks badass does it not apex?

I'm impressed. I just wish I could rent a server. At the moment there only appears to be 3 servers running this mod.

• Like 1

Can we get a link to the server install files.

I would love to install this on one of my servers...

I'm not a big fan of rmany variations on DayZ but I really like the look of mercenary - nice video too.

I thought this mod was supposed to be more hardcore and focus around the survival aspect of the game, Looks like Wasteland with zeds to me...

So many new types of DayZ mods. I hope they make an extremely silly one soon with exploding cows, ET bikes, friendly zombies and packs of killer rabbits. they could call it Crazy DayZ.

yeah -- good idea. Add lots of thai hookers for Sleazy DayZ. While you're there add in some Mafia so's it could be Scorsese DayZ

• Like 1

Convinced me to download.Thanks sir.

Yep same here