mintypie007

DayZ Border Patrol - (1.7.6.1/102591) Hostile military patrols heli patrol, Custom cities, Vehicle Salvage, Custom vehicle spawn, Autorefuel

A group of us got together to start a server due to the abuse of admin powers and tent duping. Our server is fresh only a few week old with custom vehicles and helis around the map. We have included scripts which enable vehicle part salvage, autorefuel, and a custom Ai military spawn . These Ai patrol the map with rare loot in their gear. Have to find them to get it. Heli crashes and loot tables have also been tweaked. Included on the military units are nonspawnable loot including the m4spr and scar h variants. These ai run in squads and are very difficult. We have begun editing Cherno and a future active military base inspired by Salvation Island.

So join us to help us improve our server. We have multiple admins who are friendly and readily take suggestions about the direction of the server. We have a teamspeak available for server talk in addition to side chat.

50.97.49.67 port 3000 Teamspeak chicago2.voipservers.net:10010

• Like 3

This sounds like a fun server! Is the map Chernarus? I know you mentioned editing cherno but you never actually stated which map it runs.

• Like 1

This sounds like a fun server! Is the map Chernarus? I know you mentioned editing cherno but you never actually stated which map it runs.

Well why would he edit a map its not running? ;P Cheers

• Like 1

It runs chernarus. My bad. It fills up towards the evening. Hope to see you on.

I see if I can get on later.

• Like 1

Yes. The admins try to help newbies out but dont spawn chat for handouts

I will earn my way up put it like that. I will not ask for hand outs just want advice and help if in trouble.

Military ai units were updated to include one more massive squad patrol. Elektro had some buildings added. Will continue later. Making the video soon.

Sadly the server got DDOS when we went to make the video. However buildings in Electro were updated.

Great server! Minty even hopped on and helped us with a squad of NPCs. The firefight was pretty awesome. Removing parts from vehicles works awesome. One thing we were disappointed was lack of Helis. We patroled the map with a little bird and didn't see a single additional Heli. Also, what is the respawn timer on NPCs? We hopped back and forth from the 'hot zones' for a good 3 hours looking for more.

• Like 1

As of right now the respawn timer is set to 4 hours+. This is due to testing. I feel it would degrade the fun of the server if everyone loots military units all day. I am going to try new scripts today as well. Thanks for the.feedback.

I am keeping close track of the helis. I do not feel that everyone should have a heli so o am manually spawning then. As for heli crashes every 30 mins there is a 50% chance of one.

Thanks Minty. Any changes between now and Wednesday night? That is the next time my squad is slated to play.

Had fun, cool server, Minty and the BP crew are superb admins. Will be back tommorow night with Ron_000 and NotSoSimple. The NPC's are tough, they shoot early and often, I would like to see more NPC's, with a tad more HP/armor. Is airborn NPC's in choppers possible?

w153r-1*

Great first day on the server.

Found a humvee near Balota, took it to NW AF, met a survivor, foraged around, and ran into one of the AI. popped a couple to his head and took his silenced sniper rifle, then gave the humvee to the survivor who it belonged to the whole time anyway hahaha

Will definitely pop on tomorrow.

Ran into a patrol this morning near Stary, and another IN Stary hahaha.

I think the best part about this server, is that even if you're stoned and you're the only person on the server in the early morning, you still have to deal with the AI.

Hey simple, make sure you get in the teamspeak when you join. Gotcha started banning people on me.

Here is a video of a encounter some of us had. Wasn't the best encounter that we have seen on the server, but it was what we were able to capture.

Logged into Stary this morning, stoned as usual, to a hail of gunfire. Took about 30 minutes but was able to dispatch 8-10 of the military AI. Definitely wasnt expecting that haha.

On another note, the new barracks that were put there don't spawn any loot or zeds. Just a heads up

• Like 1

Tonight I am doing a map update to fix my goofed buildings, an ai update for spawn positions+weapons, updates to the loot tables to include new ammo and 2 new weapons, and the server now allows custom skins.

The military base has been updated, almost done, and survior ais have been added and actually work now. We have had a lot of different kinds of people on the server, but still needs some bandits. Join and contact the admin if looking to get a start as the server bandits.

Minty,

Just wanted to give you the reason our crew stopped playing. We got hunted down by admins, which was fine and fun for the first hour. But we counted about 18 frags being thrown, one member we killed and re-appeared within 5 minutes fully kitted up. One member Ruil started being pretty rude, but props to BP Andrew for trying to cool things Howver it left a pretty bad taste in our mouth. We ended up coming back just to grab our gear and we were instantly called campers by admins once more. We tried to say we just want our stuff and to be gone but they wouldnt have it. Not sure if their were any admin shenanigans going on behind the scenes, and at this point it is water under bridge. We just got tired of being hunted down and not knowing what was next. We were their to kill NPCs and fly Helis only, not to strike a vendetta against the admins. Best of luck on your ventures.