-Guardian-

Zombies attacking animals

Having the animals react as well would be a bonus. The only animal that seems to have any reaction to players is the bunny.

Im sure theyll change this.

we are basing these zombies of the 28 days later zombies...that have fair cognitive function (around that of a very dumb human)

who is we?

I think with a slightly more advanced zombie system that I won't go into detail to here, this would be a brilliant idea.

If we were to add things like zombie hunger and stuff, to add like, a variety of different zombie...personalities?

Hungry zombies will go after anything, and will attack whatever's easier. Less hungry zombies will go after you, and you only, because, why not?

I also think that animals attacked by zombies should cause a really bad illness.

I also think if humans are attacked by zombies, they should have a high chance of becoming really sick as well. Not infected persay, but you know...sick.

I rambled anyway. Yeah sure if implemented correctly this would be swell .

• Like 1

It's worth thinking about, Im sure.

There was another thread discussing things like whether zeds need to eat at all.

If they get hungry, do would they do something about it?

Bacterial infections should come into play at some point (I don't imagine zeds are very hygenic), but it'd be better if it came about from contact with zeds then eating without washing your hands. Or something reasonably preventable with enough care.

If I find a dead piggy in a forest, I'd have to be pretty desparate before I'd eat it.

I'm not risking eating something a zeds already been chewing on.

You can have it.

If I find a dead piggy in a forest, I'd have to be pretty desparate before I'd eat it.

I'm not risking eating something a zeds already been chewing on.

You can have it.

all comes down to how hungry you are i suppose.

I think Animals should eat Zombies.

Human --> Animal --> Zombie --> Human

Just an Idea

I think Animals should eat Zombies.

Human --> Animal --> Zombie --> Human

Just an Idea

The main thing i worry about for this idea is all the things that will be happening on the map other than what a player will be doing. If we have animals and zombies attacking each other all over the map we can expect it to run slower.