GoldenGear

Witness a murder and decided to be the judge with cowboy music

why were the zombies not attacking you when you were looting the body near the end of the video?

I was about to ask the samething.You had no Zed aggro throughout the vid.

HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! Because Dayz DOESN'T have bugs!!!

it was a joke

Maybe. My apologies if so, but most people tent to call people hacker when they see something strange.

Actually, YOU were the murderer ...

yeah, you kinda were the murderer, actually. it looked like 2 guys were hurt, and getting attacked by zombies. one tried to help the other by shooting zombies, and you ran in and tried to hack them up with the hatchet, then grabbed a shotgun, and killed a dude.

yeah, you kinda were the murderer, actually. it looked like 2 guys were hurt, and getting attacked by zombies. one tried to help the other by shooting zombies, and you ran in and tried to hack them up with the hatchet, then grabbed a shotgun, and killed a dude.

okay... so why were they shooting each other in the first part?

at 1:13 , true the black vest guy was shooting a zombie while the other guy is knocked out,

but at 01:18 , you could clearly see the other guy being shot by the black vest guy.

I don't know where the 3rd guy came from. hahhaahha

but i agree that i may be a murderer, because the black vest guy didnt have ammo. :lol:

don't take offense. i wasn't knocking you. if you want to be a bandit, then go big. it makes the game fun.

Now you make me want to go play Red Dead Redemption, but I can't be bothered.

:emptycan:

Now that i think about it. I do feel abit guilty later on because he didnt have any ammo. He got hacked by an axe and shot with a shotgun.

Lets forget all this guilt by playing red dead redemption.