Sign in to follow this  
euphoria^

Fire in the stand alone.

What I would really love to see in the stand alone is the ability to start fires, and not fires for cooking. Like the ability to spread fire on buildings, possible start forest fires. I think it would be a cool tool to get people to leave certain areas or control certain areas of the world. I feel that weather should effect it as well . Like if it hasn't rained in a couple of days the fire should be able to spread with ease. Just the opposite if it had recently rained. You could use fuel as an accelerator or lighter fluid. You could have a bic lighter or zippo or just use your matches. You could even control it to a certain extent with water to keep it from spreading.

Edited by euphoria^

And with everyone lagging out because all of chernarus is burning...

I would like them to fix the issues with the whole world catching on fire after a heli crashes in cherno...

I would like them to fix the issues with the whole world catching on fire after a heli crashes in cherno...

That seems to happen to everyone except me.

:blink:

That seems to happen to everyone except me.

:blink:

If you have a setting in your Advanced video settings turned off you will no longer see the massive fire.

If you have a setting in your Advanced video settings turned off you will no longer see the massive fire.

The only things i have turned off are Vsync, post process and ATOC