TacticalTuna

Kicking a Weapon away

I had kind of a sper of the moment idea while sticking someone up the other day. I thought it would be a good idea that if i had someone drop there weapon i could then kick it away. so the person i am sticking up cant then pick it up if i turn away for a second. Just an idea i had just thought i would share this... Tell m what you think

• Like 5

Probably easier to just implement stun-gun, pepper spray, non-lethal ammo. Basically anything that is an insta-KO. This would mean no extra time wasted on animations. Overall its not a bad idea, but I'm sure these other things (which probably will) make it into SA are the better way to go.

Not a bad idea but I think the animations, physics simulation, etc. of this make it unlikely to be implemented any time soon.

Sounds cool, but I don't think they would add it :( They maybe could add a throw weapon action so if someone is being robbed they can throw away their weapon maybe 5-10 meters or something.

Not a bad idea but I think the animations, physics simulation, etc. of this make it unlikely to be implemented any time soon.

that was what i was thinking but i mean just a kicking animation and the gun moving farther away would satisfy me

Can i just shoot it? Might make things more simple. :P

They say that weapon will have durability?spelling? So u should be able to shoot ur victims weapon but that may spook him to do something stupid

I don't think anyone has ever been able to make their enemies drop their weapons in DayZ. You have to be stupid to do that.

I don't think anyone has ever been able to make their enemies drop their weapons in DayZ. You have to be stupid to do that.

Then u have missed something

If people don't want them to waste time on a animation how about they just throw it away?

Ive Made people do it many of times.... i feel like you dont give people a chance you just shoot

Sure, why not.

It'd add some depth.

They should also make the animations for picking up and putting down single weapons faster.

I want some MGS depth in here.

I'd love that.

I like this idea though how would you do it i mean normaly to do an action in Dayz you have to look at the object and use the scroll wheel Would you just have to look at the player and still give you the option or by looking the weapon surely by looking at the weapon it would take time and enough time for the guy to probably pull out his side arm or hatchet if he/she was fast enough so it would prove to add things a little bit more fun for stick ups in dayz

Edited by TacticalLeaf