Sign in to follow this  
Naike

You either die as a survivor or see your self become a bandit.

This is my story.

Waking up on the coastline east of Elektro (if I am correct) I decided to head first to Elektro to get the best weapons for survival at very beginning.

I was playing alone so I didn't mind any company, as the city was closing in on me I saw a player with a crowbar. I went to him and asked if he wanted to team up, he said he was a lonewolf.

So I walked away. After a while I felt like something wasn't right, I checked behind my back and there he was! The same man I just met!

I decided to stay on that place look at him, he got close to me and tried to hit me luckily missed hits. I ran to the city as fast as I could.

I went in one of the houses which has enter and exit and two rooms, I tried to pick up loot but it was impossible with him trying to kill me.

I ran further into the city. I ran into a firehouse (like the ones with big garage and a tower). On the way there I lost the guy and found a crossbow with two bolts.

I went up on the tower and found 2 frag grenades. When I went up I heard footsteps, someone came and tried to hit me with a hatchet. I panicked I threw one of the frag grenades I just got, below one floor.

I heard a big bang and went down there to see if anything happened. I went all the way down in the garage part and saw a guy standing all good. I took out my crossbow when he just had finished saying: "I am sorry i didn't mean to scare you, I am frien-". Crossbow bolt hit his head and he fell down. I was shocked, I realized I killed innocent guy.

I didn't feel like taking his gear, I felt all wrong! I heard shooting in the other part of the city. I felt like I didn't have much to live for because I had killed a innocent man.

I went near the church where I heard alot of flies buzzing around. I came in and saw a guy looting a body. He had a crowbar.

I ran to the altar and the man noticed me. I heard him say: "Don't shoot me please, friendly!" Just then I remembered that voice and look of the man. I took out my frag grenade and threw it at him. He attempted escape and grenade killed him. I thought I went deaf, the sound was horrible! I got my hearing back and heard flies buzzing again. I looked next to me, there was a guy at the altar dead.

He had a lee-enfield rifle I didn't hesitate to take it. I just got it in my hand (it had 6 ammo in it) and heard foot steps. I picked the shot, man fell down. (can't remember if he had anything else but a lee-enfield on him) I ran out of the church not caring about getting killed. I went to loot a nearby building I did find food and if I remember correctly m1191. I went out and saw a man with a hatchet he came towards me so I felt like it was an attack. I picked a shot and ran outside the town not picking up any of his gear.

Outside the town there was another one of these firehouses. Didn't find anything special until going up to the tower. Ak-74 with 2 mags and a m104 with ammo too.

That moment I said to my self and also in game side chat: "You either die as a survivor or see your self become a bandit.".

I hope you liked this!

I tried to put this in a story telling way so it's better to read.

I'll decide if I am a bandit how the game starts (Do I happen to meet people who try to kill me or trick me.) so I am not an "official" bandit.

If you want to read more, just say so! (Hope you don't mind all the grammar errors ahem.)

• Like 4

Sounds to me like you were just surviving bruh. Nothing bandit-ish in this. Show no regrets and survive man. It's a hostile world out there. Sometimes people have to die. That doesn't make you a bandit though.

You're a bandit when YOU KNOW you are a bandit. Bandits kill for pleasure, they don't feel guilty. there's still hope for you man :)

• Like 1

Nice story, is it based on real events or fictional :)

Happened in-game so in theory real event lol.

Dude, I liked your story.

It's hard to trust anyone. Most people try to kill you for the shear pleasure of it. Then it turns the rest of us into killers in order to survive.

Edited by Bull001

Actually I started off as a bandit. After watching several banditing videos I thought, "this looks so fun!" Later It got boring and gave up on KoS for a chance to team up with different people (unarmed only). Anyone with a good weapon that I want or when I need supplies. Now known as a friendly bandit partnering with defenseless Bambi's that could use help. So basically everything went from ruthless to friendly.

That was a great story :P I've had stuff like this happen to me, but normally I have another person with me, so I don't have to do all the killing :P