Sign in to follow this  
AVIID

Squad Recruiting <XVIIX> YouTube PARTNER opportunity

Hey people of DAYZ I am currently looking for 5 to 10 people that would like to join a squad that will be going on YouTube The channel that we will be posting on will be partnered and there is possibly a opportunity that you could get partnered as well.

Some INFO that we must have (REPLY BELOW):

Name:

Do you have a mic?:

What island do you play on most?:

Why should I let you join?:

Bandit or hero:

Thank you for posting your info below I will be Skype contacting you if you made the cut.

Edited by AVIID

Um, heads up real quick. You have location down as 'lactation'.

I don't think anyone has milk leaking from their nipples in here... and if they do, I doubt they are going to post it on a public forum.

:P

Good luck with recruiting!

Just learning to type English not very good as spelling thanks for the corrections.

Name:Alec

Do you have a mic?: yes turtble beach, its actually really good in my opinion

What island do you play on most?: origins i would have to say but my 2nd is chernarus

Why should I let you join?: Lol, nobody seems to have posted yet lol Sorry

Bandit or hero: Hero or try to be atleast

• Like 1

Name: Nick

Mic?: Yes, Turtle Beach X12s.

Island?: I run well on anything other than Tavi and Chern, my computer hates both for some reason.

Why join?: Well, I don't want to gloat. I like to shoot, I have a bit of trouble with snipers, I have great luck with surviving things and looting, and I have United Operations pilot and vehicle training.

Bandit or Hero: I switch between the two, some servers hero, some bandit.

Name: Josh, Amuffinattack in game

Skype: No, but I do have a 25 slot mumble server everyone is welcome on and can use at any time. My girlfriend and I live together and Skype not having push to talk is something I can not do.

Do you have a mic?:Yep

What island do you play on most?:I have not played much in a long time, so not really any. I am SEMI noobish, missed a few patches but I can play tactical and I want too.

Why should I let you join?: Just looking for a group to play with, I'm mature, legit, can contribute to the group. My focus is the group needs, not my own.

Bandit or hero: Honestly I do not care, I will go with the group as long as if we choose hero we kill anyone who fires on someone else first. Zombies are a semi danger, pvp is where the real fun is.

Side note, I don't care about the youtube stuff. I'm not looking for youtube recognition or a partnership, just want a group of chill guys to play tactical and kill bitches.

Name: Matt or MattTheHero (In game)

Mic: Turtle Beach DPX21

Island: Anyone runs just fine ( i have a pretty good computer and run 30-50fps) But Good ol Chernaraus is my Favorite

Why: Well i'm a well rounded player, good with combat close and long. I have been playing DayZ for 6months on and off (mostly on). So i know the map like the back of my hand. Everyone i play with enjoys my company. Good driver, Car and Heli. Im friendly dont shoot on sight unless im in that kind of mood. Dont care about dying.

Bandit or Hero: Lol look at my name! Hero all the way

Name: Ant

Do you have a mic?: yes

What island do you play on most?: Play on pretty much all of the main servers like panthera, origins, tavinia etc.

Why should I let you join?: im a very good shot and know the maps very well, been playing dayz a while so very used to the game and good at following orders and knowing tatics

Bandit or hero: Bandit (can be a hero at times)

Name:Charlie

Do you have a mic?:Yes

What island do you play on most?:Chernarus

Why should I let you join?:I love to play dayz, and love to do serious organized squad work. I'm also a pretty good sniper and a decent pilot for any aircraft.

Bandit or hero:I kill only who needs to be killed, Unless the circumstance change.

Edited by Spuds78