So i spawn in elektro and i've found a winchester 1888 and i found some slugs and i proceed to go east through elektro ( i was at the westest part of elektro) and im near the train station where i see a fresh spawn looting a corpse with a crowbar so bam i shoot him and hes knocked out shoot him again and hes dead, than i go to the firestation and find nothing and than i go to the hospital and i see a guy i shoot him in the back of the head and i drop dem nuts on him, he was like oh you f***ing pr*** and than i finish him off and hes like i hope you die in a hole you piece of s*** so thats 2 kills so far i go towards the north firestation (near the fireplant) and i find a g17, and i see a guy running i wait for him to get closer and BAM! 1 shot kill, than i notice hes friend with a lee enfield, i accidently open my gear and thats gives him a advantage, and then he one shot kills me with his lee enfield. But i swear to god im not a hacker this was amazing, some how when i died i came back from the dead i respawned with all my gear and in the exact spot i died i think it might be that i got the bandit skin at the exact moment i died, and than i run off, to meet up with my friend at three horns, when i meet a fresh spawn, i only had 4 bullets left so i tried to break his legs and run off,i miss all but one shot so he comes up to me trying to piss me off so im like leave or die, he doesn't so i get out my g17 and spam it. he starts swearing at me our something i couldn't understand it. So i meet up wtih my friend and we run all the way to novy sobor and than hes like dude im tired and he goes to sleep, and then i get lost and end up in kabino and i think im in novy so i say in side chat ' FINALLY IN NOVY!' and than a guy is like 'oh hell no!' and then he jokes and says 'im gonna kill you' and than im like being rude person i am said some really disturbing stuff to him in side chat hes like 'thats it im gonna kill you' so he procedes to count the km he is away, he gets to sobor and hes like jk i got a heli get in so i dont see him and i think im in kabino so he goes there and picks me up and he says 'where to' so i say nwaf like the power hungry guy i am and hes says 'dude your not far' so i say 'whatever' and he drops me off and than i check the place out i think a ak74 and than a person with a tractor comes in and im like 'im ransacking this guy' so i hide in a bush to get a drink and something to eat and he comes towards me i shoot my rounds into him and it doesn't kill him but critically injured him so he drives into me breaking my legs and than i get knocked out and he dies, than the zombies eat me and i die. THE END!.

tl;dr i got a 5 kill streak and rose from the dead.

Firstly ... it is an 1866. (http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Winchester_1866)

Secondly ... I stopped reading after the first "non" sentence ... my eyes are bleeding form the lack of punctuation and grammar ... and general good English usage.

This post is what I commonly refer to as a: "BRAIN FART".

http://fearfactsexposed.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/brainfart.jpg

• Like 2

Soispawninelektroandi'vefoundawinchester1888andifoundsomeslugsandiproceedtogoeastthroughelektro(iwasatthewestestpartofelektro)andimnearthetrainstationwhereiseeafreshspawnlootingacorpsewithacrowbarsobamishoothimandhesknockedoutshoothimagainandhesdeadthanigotothefirestationandfindnothingandthanigotothehospitalandiseeaguyishoothiminthebackoftheheadandidropdemnutsonhimhewaslikeohyouf***ingpr***andthanifinishhimoffandheslikeihopeyoudieinaholeyoupieceofs***sothats2killssofarigotowardsthenorthfirestation(nearthefireplant)andifindag17andiseeaguyrunningiwaitforhimtogetcloserandBAM!1shotkillthaninoticehesfriendwithaleeenfieldiaccidentlyopenmygearandthatsgiveshimaadvantageandthenheoneshotkillsmewithhisleeenfieldButisweartogodimnotahackerthiswasamazingsomehowwhenidiedicamebackfromthedeadirespawnedwithallmygearandintheexactspotidiedithinkitmightbethatigotthebanditskinattheexactmomentidiedandthanirunofftomeetupwithmyfriendatthreehornswhenimeetafreshspawnionlyhad4bulletsleftsoitriedtobreakhislegsandrunoffimissallbutoneshotsohecomesuptometryingtopissmeoffsoimlikeleaveordiehedoesn'tsoigetoutmyg17andspamithestartsswearingatmeoursomethingicouldn'tunderstanditSoimeetupwtihmyfriendandwerunallthewaytonovysoborandthanheslikedudeimtiredandhegoestosleepandthenigetlostandendupinkabinoandithinkiminnovysoisayinsidechat'FINALLYINNOVY!'andthanaguyislike'ohhellno!'andthenhejokesandsays'imgonnakillyou'andthanimlikebeingrudepersoniamsaidsomereallydisturbingstufftohiminsidechatheslike'thatsitimgonnakillyou'soheprocedestocountthekmheisawayhegetstosoborandheslikejkigotaheligetinsoidontseehimandithinkiminkabinosohegoesthereandpicksmeupandhesays'whereto'soisaynwaflikethepowerhungryguyiamandhessays'dudeyournotfar'soisay'whatever'andhedropsmeoffandthanichecktheplaceoutithinkaak74andthanapersonwithatractorcomesinandimlike'imransackingthisguy'soihideinabushtogetadrinkandsomethingtoeatandhecomestowardsmeishootmyroundsintohimanditdoesn'tkillhimbutcriticallyinjuredhimsohedrivesintomebreakingmylegsandthanigetknockedoutandhediesthanthezombieseatmeandidieTHEEND!

tl;drigota5killstreakandrosefromthedead

Fixed that for you. Made it just as readable.
  • Like 1

My eyes hurt from attempting to read, I gave up translating after you used an unnecessary shotgun blast to that unconscious player.

OMG You're so pro by killing a fresh spawn and probably some friendly people too! :facepalm:

So you killed a few fresh spawns and a few harmless people. Congratulations. It's a miracle you didn't try to shoot the guy in the helicopter while in mid-air.

I didn't read this... Only the replies. Well, I stopped reading after I saw you didn't put a capital E for Elektro

Just wow.

By the Minecraft bucket as your avatar and the age in your profile is 99 years old. You must be a little kid.

Edited by INickeragua

So i spawned near Elektro and happened to find a winchester 1888. After finding some amou i proceeded east. Eventually I came across the train station and found someone else, who most likely spawned recently. I decided to kill him and headed to the firestation only to find nothing. As i decided to go to the hospital I found another player and killed him ; afterwards, i proceeded to be a douche and tbag him. My next stop was the north firestation in hopes to find a better weapon and sure enough i find a g17. Seconds later I spot another player and kill him with one shot and then i notice his friend with a lee enfield. I accidently opened my backpack, was killed, and somehow managed to respawn with all my gear. Eventually I get a ride from someone, who I was previously talking to in side~chat with poor manners, and killed someone else upon being dropped off.

tl;dr i got a 5 kill streak and rose from the dead.

Sorry I attempted to fix this but eventually just went "meh" and gave an average edit.

• Like 1

5 kill streak, yay you have a uav and a predator missile to kill people with!

Go and post in the DayZ Stories thread for a story...it's merely a matter of lag, lol.

And jesus, my eyes are pouring blood. Please use a tad bit more punctuation next time...it was almost impossible to read and lessened what could have been a nice story.