FullAutoLives

AR15.com server reboots when they die / lose gear

My youtube account is Butthex' date=' that's no secret. If it didn't come from Butthex, it wasn't me.

[/quote']

Using such an absurd name suggests a great deal about your personality.

My youtube account is Butthex' date=' that's no secret. If it didn't come from Butthex, it wasn't me.

[/quote']

You made an account on some sort of hacks website using the name of one of our users, so it wouldn't be surprising that you use multiple youtube accounts. You and the troll from last week share the same level of douchebag which leads me to believe it's been you the entire time.

And yes, I'm aware of your current "butthex" account. I posted several comments on the video, all of which you've deleted. Cute, but you can't delete my posts here. Sorry about that!

Not saying I'm on the side of FullAuto, but it's pretty damn inconsiderate as an admin to reboot a server knowing that you just died by another player and left them your vehicle. Not just that but when confronted with it you basically said "deal with it".

I would expect better from an admin. Express your sympathy for him and tell him you'll try to make sure similar things don't happen in the future. Perhaps hook him up with some gear to compensate his trouble.

Really, you guys should have ignored this thread, or simply replied with something like "report us to Rocket if you have issues". I know that I'll be staying away from the AR15.com server in the future, I prefer servers with mature admins who don't resort to insults and actually care about random pubies.

Lol not even that but if you listen to the audio on the youtube - before they know they're being recorded - they flat out admit to using server reboots for that contigency, within the first 60 seconds.

Not saying I'm on the side of FullAuto' date=' but it's pretty damn inconsiderate as an admin to reboot a server knowing that you just died by another player and left them your vehicle. Not just that but when confronted with it you basically said "deal with it".

I would expect better from an admin. Express your sympathy for him and tell him you'll try to make sure similar things don't happen in the future. Perhaps hook him up with some gear to compensate his trouble.

Really, you guys should have ignored this thread, or simply replied with something like "report us to Rocket if you have issues". I know that I'll be staying away from the AR15.com server in the future, I prefer servers with mature admins who don't resort to insults and actually care about random pubies.

[/quote']

This guy signs up on a hackers forum with my username and you want me to not respond? Sorry I couldnt bite my tongue.

But I'm pretty sure everyone can see through his trolling.

If this is indeed true (Really looks that way from the way AR15 is responding to this thread/on their forums that were screenshotted) they should have their server blacklisted asap..

I hate people who do this shit, really ruins the game for everyone.

I also don't understand why they do it.. the entire point of the game is survival, if you are gunna cheat and take all the fun out of it why even bother playing?

Gotta say, InfiniteGrim, it's really suspicious that a post on that hacking forum was made with your username weeks before this stuff started.

No no no see guys I started this whole thing. I can use time travel and shit to make posts appear in the past. And if there's server logs that show them colluding to reboot the server when loot is lost? I planted them. If infinitegrim gets caught by battleeye? I hacked battleeye and set him up. Etc.

I am also every youtube commenter ever.

:rolleyes:

Gotta say' date=' InfiniteGrim, it's really suspicious that a post on that hacking forum was made with your username weeks before this stuff started.

[/quote']

Just like the week old youtube messages saying how hes going to get us banned?

44.png

I will admit his trolling attempt is somewhat impressive, but sad at the same time. Of course the admins of that cheaters website wont give out the IP address associated with the fake InfiniteGrim account.

Gotta say' date=' InfiniteGrim, it's really suspicious that a post on that hacking forum was made with your username weeks before this stuff started.

[/quote']

Which post are your referring to, because June 17th was yesterday.

This one(?):

http://forums.damncheaters.com/showpost.php?p=55109&postcount=77

And yes from the posts that I can find on that account they are all only 1-2 days old. Says the account was made this month.

You're talking in a thread with an account that was made today: Fullautolives: Registration Date: Today. Which means A: he's scared to use his real name. B: Trying to troll. C: Created the fake name on a cheaters forum.

The real question now, is why was he even on that cheaters website? Hmmmm.....Using fake names and hiding behind false aliases.....Reported to the admin team :).

It is funny how the tone of the conversation changes midway through.

Good luck pressing charges on OP though. lol

You're talking in a thread with an account that was made today: Fullautolives: Registration Date: Today. Which means A: he's scared to use his real name. B: Trying to troll. C: Created the fake name on a cheaters forum.

The real question now' date=' is why was he even on that cheaters website? Hmmmm.....Using fake names and hiding behind false aliases.....Reported to the admin team :).

[/quote']

Or D: never had a reason to sign up on the forums until now. Go ahead and report me, I'm sure the admins will be thrilled that you're making false / frivolous reports.

The real question now' date=' is why was he even on that cheaters website? Hmmmm.....Using fake names and hiding behind false aliases.....Reported to the admin team :).

[/quote']

Or D: never had a reason to sign up on the forums until now. Go ahead and report me, I'm sure the admins will be thrilled that you're making false / frivolous reports.

Except any admin team worth a damn know how to check IP's :).

You're the one hiding behind fake names and registering people for fake accounts on cheating websites. It's okay though, they'll see.

The admins of said servers response is pathetic and unprofessional.

They should be banned for their attitude alone.

[/quote']

Except any admin team worth a damn know how to check IP's :).

You're the one hiding behind fake names and registering people for fake accounts on cheating websites. It's okay though, they'll see.

Exactly and they will see this is my first and only account on the forums. What's your point?

I think that OP is trying to cause trouble for the AR15 guys. He's quite clearly a troll and drumming up drama because he's butthurt about something.

That being said, you AR15 guys should have never responded to this. By bringing more drama in here, you have weakened your position severely.

And if you HAD to respond, it should have been something professional like "If you have proof...take it to Rocket and we'll hash this out privately."

Now you've aired your dirty laundry in front of God and everybody....and you look like fools....plus the way you responded makes you look just as childish and low as the OP.

I think this thread should be closed, and forgotten about.

And I think OP needs to send his "proof" to the dev team and not start bullshit drama on the forums like an attention whore.