Sign in to follow this  
HappyMushroom

Suggestion: Combining and choosing which magazine to load.

Now that the ammo actually counts and saves now. (somewhat)

It would be a neat idea to be able to combine various low count STANAG magazines into one, removing the spent ones and giving you back one magazine with the total amount of bullets inside!

Ergo: 3 STANAG's with 4 bullets each, combine them into 1 STANAG with 12 bullets. Saves inventory space and makes everything a lot easier.

Along with that, you should be able to choose which magazine to load either similar to how you reload SD ammo into a non-SD gun, or how you combine ammo currently by right clicking it and choosing reload. Again, makes everything easier and you can choose which magazine to shoot from.

I suggest all this because when you log out with a half spent magazine in the gun and 3 more in your inventory, you log back in with the magazine that has the highest amount of ammo in it, and you can't reload it to the lower count ammo. Therefore you shoot a fresh magazine when you could be shooting the one you've already been using. It makes things a lot easier, I find myself sparse in shooting my weapon and end up with 3 magazines with 4-8 bullets in them, and when I freak out and go full auto I only get 1 second of joy until I realize the magazine I thought I reloaded into wasn't full.

• Like 1

combining ammo will surely be in SA and I guess so will mag selection, though that won't matter much since you can combine all your low ammo mags into one

from what i've heard their working on it for a 'future' patch on the Mod, Standalone will have mags as separate items that you load (Ie you might find 4 AK mags and 3 boxes of 5.56 or 7.62 to load it)

It's already in the SA and I think Razor said it's in the next mod patch too.

• Like 2

It's already in the SA and I think Razor said it's in the next mod patch too.

Awesome! This has bugged me for a long, long time. xD

I think this is a great idea plus in away it removes the ammo glitch like it I combines all of my low round STANAG mags into 1 full one then when I logged out I would not logout only to log back in with all full mags again now it does not happen all of servers the latest patch see to that but on some servers even with the patch I still have it happen