Sim666ca

Mature player seeking to join, or form group

Hello all,

I have group experience, and I am looking to join, or form a group with 3-4 other players. I prefer to move low and slow, using stealth and basic tactics(I.e. Having a dedicated Automatic Rifleman. Using formations and other maneuvers. etc)

I am looking for a semi organized group(organized enough to have basic procedures, to assign roles to everyone, and to work as a team, but flexible enough that nothing is set in stone and we all remember that it's still just a game)

My ideal group also does not have a set role. I'd like to be able to have our group decide we're going to help save Bambi one game, but maybe the next day we log onto a heavily populated server and are bandits(I've met some good players by doing emergency para insertions to help some random dude with a blood bag......I've also caught plenty of lead doing it too)

I have no real map preference, but I do prefer larger maps over the smaller, more PVP focused ones.

Please feel free to contact me if you are:

Able to act professional and have fun.

Mature(Ideally 19+)

Flexible(Plans change; If it can go wrong, it already has)

Somewhat experienced(I don't mind teaching bambi a thing or two, but I'm not going to make the whole team out of noobs)

Able to fluently speak/read/write English

Able to work and communicate in a tight knit group, and proceed as the group decides. (You will be asked to leave the group if you lone wolf.)

Online from 5pm-5am eastern time. (I have been known to be online at any hour, but that is my normal block to be on.)

Please do not contact me if you are:

Not able to conduct yourself as an adult(Joking around is one thing, bullying and/or using slurs is another)

Not able to follow the few rules we would have(Not going as the group decides, not using the buddy system, going against our decided ROE, not calling your shots... etc)

With the idea that being tactical includes you running down the middle of the pavement like a chicken with your head cut off, shooting anything you can see moving, or generally attracting unwanted attention.

In the mindset that you think you already know everything, and have nothing to learn.(Nobody knows everything, and there is always something new you can learn)

Are a lone wolf in any way, shape, or form.(i.e. Voting with the group, then doing your own thing anyways if it doesn't go your way / Not using the buddy system)

I never thought so many rules and criteria would be needed to have fun, but sadly, experience has taught me otherwise. (It's definitely no fun having a 5 man squad wiped out multiple times because of one douche who happens to be a nice guy, but a horrible team player)

Please reply to this thread with some basic info about yourself if you're interested.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sim666ca

Im 19 years old living on the east coast, I can play regularly throughout the week. My preferred playstyle is stealth/tactical unlike some people I know who play Day Z like if it's Call of Duty. I prefer playing Day Z with a group instead of soloing (gets pretty boring) and I like the idea of being organized.. PM me.

Hey 31 here. Experienced and can handle most situations without screaming like a little girl. MOST. I have played in a few serious groups, and am comforatable with all weapon types. Pm me.

I played DayZ many months back when it was first becoming popular. I joined the military (semper fi) and haven't been able to play but now I will have about a month of free time to do as I please, specifically, play DayZ! It's finishing installation right now so I will be rusty for just a little bit while I get back into the groove of things..But I'm an experienced player ready to roll. I like using tactics as well, makes it more fun, but it is still just a game. I have a mic, teamspeak/ventrilo/mumble, and can play any time of the day (don't go to school right now obviously) any day of the week. Hit me up brotha

Well i'm 20 and know how to do everything but fly stuff. I like to joke around a bit but yeah I'm sort of a jack of all trades when it comes to that. Tho I only sneak when I have too sneak *but I do play alone or with 1-2 others so we can bait and switch players or just lose zombies.* I'm also on eastern. Send me a PM or something dude, I'm down to play as a hero or bandit.

Hey all, sorry for not getting back to you all sooner. (The joys of life eh? lol)

I'll be contacting everybody by pm in the next few days and if we all meet eye to eye, well try doing a meet/greet, and training session either Friday, or Saturday (We're going to learn to work, and communicate as a group before we even load into a server)

No. I'm forming a group of people who want to play DayZ to survive, and are serious about it. I play the game a certain way, and I am only looking to team up with like minded people. Better to know where everyone is before you start, than have the hassles of dealing with it later.

• Like 1

I do have a massive arsenal of weapons, easily able to load out a squad. I play on a large populated Taviana server where you constantly see death messages in chat so you can expect action. Though, I might have to retract this statement if I am able to get more of my gaming buddies to stick with me on this server. And I guess if anybody is reading this and likes Taviana message me and I might have room for you to join me and my guns. :D

did you guys start a group yet? I would like to team up. Tired of playing with tweens. I'm 26.

If this group is still looking for new players then i would be quite interested in joining, i was part of a group a while back, we played tactically at the start, and was good fun but then things took a turn for the worse so now im looking for a new group! ive been playing solo for the past month or two now so my skills are quite sharp! im an experienced pilot, sniper, fast at scavenging cities, etc. basically i can do anything pretty well! Anyway if you are interested then send me a message and ill send my skype name in a PM

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cobaas

If this group is still looking for new players then i would be quite interested in joining, i was part of a group a while back, we played tactically at the start, and was good fun but then things took a turn for the worse so now im looking for a new group!

May our (The)Order rest in peace.