cf3kylerees

Hero perks/advantages?

Don't forget that run speed is also based on fps. If two survivors run together the 1 with the better fps will run faster

Tell me about it... this is why I can't do convoys, in five-ten minutes of driving I'll end up 1000m behind everyone else.

Yes i am Muslim so shut up!!

And you shouldn't have a reason to be upset with me. The fact that Shemaghs are used around the world by many different peoples is a fact.

Pisses me off that they are related to terrorism, so I explain otherwise.

Fuck you buddy, I don't give a shit where you are from. If you don't like what I said, don't reply to it, instead of start shit.

And you shouldn't have a reason to be upset with me. The fact that Shemaghs are used around the world by many different peoples is a fact.

Pisses me off that they are related to terrorism, so I explain otherwise.

Fuck you buddy, I don't give a shit where you are from. If you don't like what I said, don't reply to it, instead of start shit.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002566739/5914264580_make_the_stupid_people_shut_up1_xlarge.jpeg

Terrorists can be from any country and have any race or use terror for any cause, it's not unique to the middle-east, just ask the IRA, pretty sure they weren't too keen on Shamaghs.

Anyhoo, luckily I think the topic has been answered so I'm gonna lock it as it seems to be a hot-bed of ignorance.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 3