Sign in to follow this  
bobmike

Mature player playing DayZ for a month...looking for mature group.

I have been playing DayZ for about a month to get my bearings. I am now ready to group with other mature players to have fun and play tactically. I have a mic and am a team oriented player. I would like to team-up with others that have similar goals and are mature. If anyone is looking for the same, or has a relaxed clan that plays for fun; message me or send me your server/skype/steam etc. Thanks guys!

"Just tryin to survive"

-Mike

Feel free to check us out :) our ts3 is ts.sasklan.com:10007 or if you find few other things to play with feel free to just check out our server ^^

I would join you right away, if were'nt for that US vs European timezone, bobmike :(

Thanks for the thought Skade. Damn that ocean! Lol

I will be opening a whitelisted private server to the "public" in a week or so - the map being either Namalsk or Taviana - we are still fine tuning everything and getting a feel for server admin duties. We will have a "hands off" approach to server management i.e. we will play mostly anonomously alongside players we allow in. Average age so far is thirties but younger, mature players will be welcome as well. The admin staff is the "Hero/medic" type, and while bandits will be permitted, they will also be ruthlessly hunted:) Additionally, we will be setting up a trading post/safe area to lightly roleplay the beginning of the reconstruction of civilization post apocalypse style. Likely bandits will be permitted to similarly construct a den or whatever it is bandits do, so hopefully the gameplay will be fun, but we above all else want to preserve the freedom and and true sandbox/hardcore survival spirit of DayZ. Lastly, we've set up some fun custom vehicle spawns, but nothing outrageous and all vehicles will require extensive repair to get going.

If you send me a PM I will update you when our server opens.

Sup mike. My in game name is currently Windows. I also have a mic and a farely new player. We should team up soon.

Im new to this aswell so if anyone wants a buddy then please message me with ur skype name and i will send you a invite and get some games sortied, would be cool if we could get a group of us together. Just so you know as well im 28 and have a mic, I will be on Dayz alot today.

Hi all,

Also Looking to buddy up with a few or a group, just playing by myslef a few days now, but want to survive for longer. I usually play at night around 8pm eastern US time and free time on weekends. I have Teamspeak 3 installed not sure if correctly :)

Steam: metalskiin

Hope to hear from someone!

Thanks

We recently started a server up in the hopes of having a clean server to start new on. We hope t o be able to begin to add custom buildings and other server scripts. Right now we have tweaked loot spawns, ie. less toilet paper, helicrash loo t, custom vehicles and have included autorefuel and vehicle salvage features. Admins are always on and teamspeak is available for server chat. As of right now we have 5 to10 people on at a time with a few bandits included. The server is only a few.days old so their is lots of virgin territory. Join us to help improve our server. Always open to suggestions.

50.97.49.67:3000