-ozzy-

Primary weapon disappearing.

Date/Time: 06/18/2012 4:55PM EST and night before

What happened: Loaded into server, primary weapon missing along with it's associated ammo in my main inventory. Happened to my silenced MP5 last night, I assumed I accidentally lost it in a tent, or that a friend borrowed it from a tent though I was almost positive I logged with it in my hands. Grabbed an M4A3 CCO and had to run for the night, logged with it in rifle slot (can't remember if pistol or rifle was out though). Logged in today and M4A3 is gone along with the few STANAG rounds. Ammo related to the weapon in my backpack is untouched.

Where you were: North of NW Airfield.

What you were doing: Loaded in.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.1

*Server(s) you were on: Atlanta 24

*Your system specs: i7 920 2.67GHZ / 6950HD / 12GB DDR3 / 120GB Vertex3 SSD

*Timeline of events before/after error: Spawned this character in the 1.7 patch I believe. Just ran around for a few hours nothing special.

I also have this problem. When I logged out the other night I had an AKM with one mag and 2 DMR mags. When I logged in the next day, they were all gone.

It's because during the loading in, your character stands in the debug zone. People can see your character there and loot it freely. I lost a GPS, nightvision and an M14 today because of it.

Happened me today after a server restart, i was at MSTA with a Lee enfield with 3 clips, and a 1911 with 4 mags, after the server restarted the lee enfield was gone, the ammo too, and the 1911 became a makarov with 3 mags

This Just happened to me aswell i lost my ak-Kobra and glock 17 but everything else is there infact the game gave me a Mackrov with 2 mags can a dev fix this please?

This just happened to me as well, lost a DMR, PDW, Fuel Parts. Everything in my bag was left untouched. My secondary was replaced with a Makrov with two mags as well.

Is it possible to revert characters for this bug?

Game Version Newest 1.7.1.2

Logged off last night, logged back on on atlanta 24. Tried logging onto other servers, still only had the makrov.

Lost my M14 AIM, rangerfinder, GPS, and M9 SD was replaced by a makarov and 3 mags. It's like it wiped all my gear and gave me the old starting kit.

I suppose it's not going to be retrievable?

Same thing... Lost my rangefinder,M107 and G17.

Did get a makarov...

my buddy hooligan from s6! lost his m16 acog, nightvision, rangefinder and gps.. replaced by a makarov but bag untouched, im afraid of logging in now......

I doubt it this shit seems to be getting worse and The DEVS seem to be only worried about fixing The PVP aspect of this mod i dont think this should be called a Zombie apoc game or a Zombie survival game but more like Arma 2:Call of Duty

I would like a word from the devs whats causing this issue, im scared shitless of even attempting to enter a server.

happened to me too. lost my M16A4 acog and a M9 SD, and now i only have makarov

kaufman, did you run the latest patch, 1.7.1.2?

The same problem here. played with 1.7.1.2. lost the most of my inventroy incl. primary weapon MP5SD and secondary weapon G17 with all mags, bandages and some tools.

I am okay with all bugs in this mod incl. swimming 15 min trough the ocean but THIS is SHIT.

Ah there is a thread for this problem. good.

Yes, server crash because of the latest hot fix 1712. Then I come back and all the high end gear is gone. Replaced with Makarov and 2 clips for it. Also some stuf in the inventory that i didn't have before. Like blood bag and something else. I'll survive but i sure was pissed for a while.

"Funny" bug if it is a bug. That only takes away all your best gear.

see i'm laughing -> :D

alpha alpha alpha alpha...

Happened to me and my friend too... I had an AKM and he had a CZ 550, alongside some other stuff like a tent and some meat. Lost it all, and got a makarov with 3 mags, a bloodpack and some other stuff I never had before. Some stuff that was in my bag was still intact. First time I've really been rolling with an okay weapon and I lose it to this glitch, bummer. My friend also got his blood reverted to 3000 from 12000 before he ate all the meat, so... at least the blood pack came in handy. I don't think the blood level desync was part of the glitch though, just that common desync error people are getting. On the bright side, the second deer stand we went to had an AKM and an M4, so we logged out and aren't daring to touch the game until a fix is out.

1.7.1.2 by the way, after the server crashed from the hatchet/crowbar issue.

I heard rocket had a twitter?

Maybe i was wrong but if so can someone tweet him this thread?

Same here, logged off NW Airfield. When i logged back in i was next to Pavlovo but all gear still there. Ok i thought will make my way back to NW Airfield later, so i logged out.

I now logged back in and found myself in the debug forest, Fuuuck logged out and in and all my weapons / ammo / bandages / Nightvision got away. All whats left was a Makorov and 3 Mags. So i managed to come over it and mayde my way out of the debug forest SE you know. On the way i Spotted 2 Cows and one White Offroad Pickup with all 4 wheels and just red engine.

So i took the ride back to map, first city i noticed was Zelenogorsk. I logged of but with my second main weapon from my backpack which was still there. Logged back in and see again all amunition gone same as my 3 "new" bandages and replaced with ... "No" Makorov ammunition, it was gone aswell.

Bleed out -- > Die --> Alpha hmpf would not mind to die on glitched stone but all my gear mystical taken sux a bit.

Yesterday I logged in to find my L85A2-TWS/AWS, or whatever the proper name is, was gone. I still had my M9 SD in hand (but it wouldn't fire or reload) but in my inventory it showed the makarov. I dropped the makarov on the floor and I could then use the M9 again. Still lost the L85A2 though wah wah. I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not. Anyway, easy come easy go hey.

EDIT: btw, I don't recall having any debug forest issues, when I logged in I was where I expected to be.

Happened to me as well. This afternoon, logged into a server, and noticed my Lee Enfield was gone. Logged out then, and logged in again after about an hour just to notice now my m1911 has also disappeared and was replaced with the Makarov with two lousy clips. FFS!

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT THIS IS ONLY ON 1.7.1.2?

Could be very good to know!

Same thing happened to me but with more than just the primary.

I logged out last night in the "oil fields" of Chenarous. Upon entering the game today my M14, 6 DMR mags, my smoke grenade, my entrenchment tool, and my bandages were gone.

I'm using the latest beta patch and I'm on day Z's 1.7.1.2 (latest as of post) update. I was up-to-date when I logged out and was playing last night. I'd like to note that updating the game didn't steal my weapons; logging back in the second time, on this update, stole my weapons.

The Winchester in my backpack didn't disappear though, luckily.

But I loved that M14, my favorite gun in ArmA2 T________T