Sign in to follow this  
StevenKelman

New player, need someone to play with!

i just started playing yesterday and need someone to play with so if you are looking for someone to play with comment below! :)

• Like 1

Try joining a DayZ community that hosts world-wide servers or your country specifically, you will always find interesting people there that play your game style.

Edited by Mitunzz_

Hi Steven,

Come join us on PSYCHONAUTS.NL

There will always be someone on for you to play with and if you're nice we'll give you some gear and a vehicle to send you on your way.

See you soon,

Zee

Hey guys, anyone looking for a apprentice to play day z with as i am a noob i learn fast and two heads are better than one, im in the u.k aged 28 an ex military, message me if interested :)

Hi Steven,

Come join us on PSYCHONAUTS.NL

There will always be someone on for you to play with and if you're nice we'll give you some gear and a vehicle to send you on your way.

See you soon,

Zee

Might check this server out later if thats cool? Look out for WarHead and that will be me :)

Feel free to check out our server to play on, or if you want to try playing with our group our Teamspeak is ts.sasklan.com:10007

Hey people I just got DayZ today from steam I'd be happy to team up with anyone I'm in Australia though which for some time zones makes things tricky

Hey I'm also semi new I have been playing for about 2 weeks. I'm from ny so est time zone il be on after work at around 2:30 est.

Hello guys.I want to play with you but unfortunately i have not enough time to play with them due to some reason.But i sure that i will play with you after few days.start prectice and i will give you tough time in the game.

Hey guys, found a server thats pretty legit. A bunch of vehicles and it says theres weekly admin bonus gear so im assuming they give you loot? Check it out, its "AU 24 Chernarus 4K View, Weekly Admin Bonus Gear" ive been playing on that server for a while and everyone seems pretty cool...!

For those of you looking for a good private hive to play in, we just started ours. Now is your chance to gear up, as nobody has established good gear, or camp sites. It's a Namalsk server, so if you like PVP this is definitely the place for you. Admins are helpful and always willing to answer your questions, so new players are always welcome! IP 67.228.177.177:3340 or search Skinny Dick's Halfway INN. It has a few custom places including a castle at A1 and a custom airfield.