rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

few complaints:

1) nothing ever spawns anymore since 1.7.1.1 ... literally.

2) not having side stream or a way to communicate is a terrible gaming experience.

3) you bleed waaaay to much from zombies now' date=' 1 little tap and your bleeding.

[/quote']

1) is subjective

2 and 3) these aren't exactly new, and if you're using the latest beta client for operation arrowhead, direct chat should work for both text and voice.

Little bit of a problem with Melee. Hit them and the infected fly up in the air for 50 meters then down. Fus do rah!

Maybe leave the bug in for some small percentage of melee attacks. It would be cathartic.

sorry guys, didnt read the patchnotes. was just wondering cause im new to all this =D

anyways im looking forward to this patch.

I seem to remember a great deal of fuckfaces saying that melee weapons aren't possible.

Eat it fuckfaces.

Great use of the English language, and I thought you was a decent poster.

Stub your toe or something?

he is cuz i stole items and i know he didnt see me and he still cought me when i was walkin out! fuck wal-mart...GOOOOOOO K-Mart

I seem to remember a great deal of fuckfaces saying that melee weapons aren't possible.

Eat it fuckfaces.

Great use of the English language' date=' and I thought you was a decent poster.

Stub your toe or something?

[/quote']

Nah having a bad night. Apologies.

Plus tired of all the naysayers in my Melee Weapon Petition thread telling me that Arma 2 couldn't support Melee.

Now they know better.

With Sickboy's help' date=' I just discovered a very very crazy engine error that we have managed to fix. it was the source of all the troubles. Super weird, super crazy, memory trampling issue.

[/quote']

Oh my, bless you for fixing this, I was affraid my Day-Z days were over.

(Yeah, you saw what I did there)

Please allow tents to be placed like fire pits can! I thought they got fixed but I still have a hard time placing them :(

he infected himself just so he could work more hours for us T.T

God bless this man

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

The game is now 100% retail ready

Changelog:

* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions

* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)

* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)

* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)

* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

* [NEW] Maximum animals increased

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

Rocket, i am having a horrible bug where i cant eat, drink water, drink coke, use bandages or anything. i cant use any item.

So bored right now since I can't play DayZ because I don't want to starve to death. Waiting on the patch.

And no I don't want to go outside :|

Changelog:

* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions

* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)

* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)

* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)

* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

* [NEW] Maximum animals increased

Rocket' date=' i am having a horrible bug where i cant eat, drink water, drink coke, use bandages or anything. i cant use any item.

[/quote']

Check that you might be dead.

tired of all the naysayers in my Melee Weapon Petition thread telling me that Arma 2 couldn't support Melee.

Now they know better.

I have played with a couple of mods for arma 1 and arma 2 that had melee.......and they were horrible messes. I have very low expectations for them in dayz. I hope im wrong, but will not be shocked when they are sub par.

So bored right now since I can't play DayZ because I don't want to starve to death. Waiting on the patch.

And no I don't want to go outside :|

Outside is scary mate. I only go to the front door to have a cigarette. If it werent for the nicotine addiction I would never breathe fresh air!! :p

Will this resolve the crippling unplayable frame rate that thousands are experiencing?. I mean i was running 45 FPS before the patch' date=' now its like 4-7, and completely unplayable.

What can i do?.

:huh:

[/quote']

I was having this issue and had to launch Arma2 OA from steam directly and select "combined operations" I then saw the command shell pop up temporarily and then the game loaded. All was well after this. If I just launched from my Arrowhead desktop link i got 10 fps and things were very weird all around. Do you see the debug menu in the top right of the screen while playing? If not that is a good sign things are very wrong. At least this is my limited experience. If you are not using Steam then disregard.