rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)

I knew it! I needed one can of food in order to log out last night and I searched every single building in Electro' date=' but did not find anything. The general store had some ridiculous amount of guns, like 4 Makarovs, 3 revolvers and a Lee Enfield, but no food.

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

Oh, what sweetness.

Little bit of a problem with Melee. Hit them and the infected fly up in the air for 50 meters then down. Fus do rah!

That's not a problem at all. They believe they can fly. And you just gotta believe.

So will the Hatchet become a secondary weapon, or will it remain in the "tools" inventory?

Melee weapons...hmmmm...i dunno. But nothing can deter the epicness of this game so: WELL DONE :D

Little bit of a problem with Melee. Hit them and the infected fly up in the air for 50 meters then down. Fus do rah!

Sounds about right, time to release it.

Nice fix and I'm really happy with how fast you respond to the community and fix things.

Melee weapons are looking sweet, hopefully we can start with one or something ?

Obviously happy food is back, and just the progressive improvement.

Still crying over the fact zombies are harder to evade, but whatever, I'll just have to get better at sneaking.

Moon physics are the best.

I cant wait to hatchet me first survivor after sneaking up on them....

And now ladies and gentlemen, competing in the 2012 Summer Olympics we have Rocket who will be the first competitor in the new Zombie Melee Fling. The World Record is 50 meters but Rocket is confident he can best that and bring home the gold medal.

And here's his windup ...

Joe

"its raining men!"

Problem? I see none.

HULK SMASH!

It would be cool to have some locked buildings on the map that you can only get into with a crow bar

fix the crap thats broken first i could care less about melee right now

This... Really.

Implement it! Thats amazing, don't touch it anymore. Leave it be its perfect! :D

To rocket or anyone else, can you place tents in the forest now or not? Still a confusing answer and I don't have a spare tent.