rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

[FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)

Does this mean the 5sec DC timer is viable and even implemented again?

I would like to ask.

I know that the "rolling update" threads are for feedback.

Rocket, are you wanting people to ask about to for additional fixes in this hot fix, or what purpose can this thread serve to further the goals?

* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)

Welcome back. I really need food!!!!

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

I think I just creamed! Can't wait to find one of these and try it in-game. I might just have to turn bandit to laugh as I chase around hapless re-spawns. Hahahahaha.

* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions

I like the dark night we have now. Wonder how this changes things?

* [NEW] Maximum animals increased

* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)

Finally steaks that act like steaks ;)

Awesome stuff. Is it safe to equip new camos yet' date=' or will you still spawn in the ocean?

[/quote']

As long as everything is up to date, I can confirm that it is safe.

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

I think I just creamed! Can't wait to find one of these and try it in-game. I might just have to turn bandit to laugh as I chase around hapless re-spawns. Hahahahaha.

Would be damn funny. :D

I feel like Melee is going to more detrimental to me than guns. Guess i have to find out

Awesome stuff. Is it safe to equip new camos yet' date=' or will you still spawn in the ocean?

[/quote']

As long as everything is up to date, I can confirm that it is safe.

I'm not entirely sure yet. I put on a ghilly suit in 1.7.1.1 and ended up swimming around while still inside a building for a while. [my torso was half underneath the floor] I eventually ended up back on my feet, but I lost a bunch of inventory in the process. I haven't logged back in since, but I'd still be cautious.

Changelog:

now be removed on login)

I love hot fixes which introduce new features, hehe.

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE READ: * [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu), (can only drop through right click in gear menu), (can only drop through right click in gear menu), (can only drop through right click in gear menu), (can only drop through right click in gear menu), (can only drop through right click in gear menu) (can only drop through right click in gear menu) (can only drop through right click in gear menu) (can only drop through right click in gear menu)!

so its just an woodcutting animation!

still nice update!

Is it fixing the big FPS drops experienced by some of us?

Would be damn funny. :D

Oh yes, I'm grinning like an 8 year old at Christmas thinking about it. I can only picture the flood of youtube videos showing this! Hurry up server admins!:D

Wow..

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!

I can't wait to kill some zeds with this thing :) Wonder if we could get a melee kill tracker on the debug window :)

I'm more amused at the prospect of killing snipers camping in their bushes with it.

Hopefully the whole gender selection thing will get some love on this hotfix! :(

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)

* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)

* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)

Are there plans to implement any other melee weapons? Or is it simply one tool and that's that?