Sign in to follow this  

How would you solve that situation?

Okay so I have a 182 days old character. Yesterday something went wrong and to outrun a zombie I tried to pass over a little stone wall quickly, vaulting and running at the same time.

A bug sent my character 5 meters above to ground, and I landed with a broken leg -_-

OFC no morphine, since I used my last auto injector because of another fucking bug.

The thing is, while I don't care about my character dying from zombies or another player (after all in 182 days I kinda told myself that I had to be prepared for that, and I made myself a small stock of explosives so when the end is coming at least I'll have some fun in the process) I am kinda frustrated of killing my own character because of a bug while he haves all teh good stuff and so on.

I see two alternatives: either I manage to make it so a friend brings me morphine but the thing is I only have 2 friends playing dayz, one is a complete noobtard I can't rely on and the other is trying to make the game work again.

The second would be finding that morphine auto injector the hard way.

Dying is totally out of question.

I must be totally desperate to post here, but what would you do in my case?

I think coming here should've been your first choice. Expect a medic to either post here or PM you and he'll be willing to help. Just make sure he's actually a medic.

Weeeell I just said on a forum post that I spent 182 days with this char and therefore have good stuff, don't you think that would be like saying "hey guys I have a broken leg and high end military loot come take it" ?

That's why you make sure it's a trusted member of the forum. ;)

I think there's a 'request-a-medic' thread in the survivor HQ forum, I imagine that would be a fairly good place to start. ;)

• Like 1

Weeeell I just said on a forum post that I spent 182 days with this char and therefore have good stuff, don't you think that would be like saying "hey guys I have a broken leg and high end military loot come take it" ?

Just make sure he's actually a medic.

PM me with a low populated server to join later on today. Even though I'm usually a bandit, I'd rather save you the grief. I should be on around 3:30 US Eastern time.

You playing on a public hive and what's your general location?

I'm in Europe, normally play on DE and FR servers - playing on servers connected to the database only.

I can help!

I will come and put you out of your misery. 182 days is just greedy.

Edited by Brave.arse

Just contact a trusted medic and join them on teamspeak and get help? :D

Ive been saved 3 times sofar i think.

Ok uh well I guess I don't have a choice, I also broke my mic recently to add some bad luck in the whole thing - what about adding me on steam? (pm me)