Windows 98

Ability ot Consolidate ammo,

I couldnt find a thread for this yet, but i've ran into the problem that i can put diffrent clips together on say AKM mags. so i end up with 20, in one or 4 in another, due to reloading in a combat situation to top off. Just a funciton to do that would be great. some ammo has that ability just not all atm.

Edit: okay, yeah looking at this i dont even understand what i was trying to say. I beleive they removed the DC ammo restore. so, therfore i end up with magazines with like 5/10 bulets in them. and require the ability to combine them. and was mentioned to be put in the game soon. :D was just curious. i figured the DC glitch wouldn't be in the game much longer, removes the need to find more amuntion.

Edited by Windows 98

Old

.. But yes that would be nice

We have already sorted this you should see it for the next version

Nice.

you talking about getting more rounds in one mag? and btw. as it is now, when you relog all mags refill. just saying.

We have already sorted this you should see it for the next version

Thank you! It sucks having a bunch of mags with only a few rounds left taking up space. Good work.

Mags in standalone are going to be considered items themselves and you have to load them with ammo. And from what I just read their going to have this in the mod as well.

I couldnt find a thread for this yet, but i've ran into the problem that i can put diffrent clips together on say AKM mags. so i end up with 20, in one or 4 in another, due to reloading in a combat situation to top off. Just a funciton to do that would be great. some ammo has that ability just not all atm.

What!? If you can't be bothered to write a coherent sentence then why should I bother trying to decipher it?

What!? If you can't be bothered to write a coherent sentence then why should I bother trying to decipher it?

You don't have to, it's all ready been answered. Also what do you expect from Windows 98, XP would be a different story.

sorry i was half dead when i typed this. i didnt feel like fixing it. was kind of like word typing vomit. and, when i DC/reconnect it doesnt refresh my ammo so yeah hahaha. at least with the SA-58

EDIT; probably shouldnt try and post on the fourms when i am hella tired. excuse me i must go to sleep sorry for the disturbance.

Edited by Windows 98