ARMA2K13

Decked Out Server (private hive) - Provided By: TBFU Crew

Can somebody also explain this whole "Giving beans" thing. Is it like the same concept as "Likes" on facebook ?

Tenndex, Hello and welcome to our server. The admins are located in the US so sometimes we will not be on @ 1am unless it is a Friday or Saturday. I was monitoring the server last night @ about 1am my time, and I saw you playing on the server. This is a fairly new server, and we hope to get more international players on this server. That will make it more fun for you as players will be on a lot more than now.

As for the question you asked about giving beans, I am not exactly sure how that works. I assume it is just like facebook "likes". I will ask one of our other admins to follow up with you on that question.

Thanks again for your time, and we hope to see you tonight! c ya.

Just kicked and banned 2 attempted hackers. They got banned within 1 minute of joining the server. Another didn't even make it in the server. So far this anti-hack is working well. Thanks TSW.

(Since I posted this we kicked a few more people.) Please stop coming on and hacking in our server. We do not appreciate it.

Edited by ARMA2K13
  • Like 1

10 PLAYERS ACTIVE ATM!!!

Only 2 (I'm one of them). But... dog! So I feel pretty safe ramping up my guy. And looking forward to dog.

Hey, spawn with an 1866 and a 1911, map. nice. shootin' time.

Phineas a lot of other players where on around 4pm-12am est. Thank you for playing, and we hope you have fun!!!

Would've been on if it wasn't for work. Lol

HAHA nice, I really appreciate the great players from this community. Yesterday we had 3-4 active players from Heroic clan help out a bambi. They were kind enough to bring him an atv VIA heli lift. I assisted the bambi with finding a gun, and dropping him off at the secure checkpoint we all decided to meet up at. Great team work guys! Thanks again!

Listen hackers!!!! Just stop hacking in our server. We will just ban you, and then roll the server back 5 minutes before you came in. LOL Also when you join our server we have your GUID so honestly if you want to spend $25 to buy a new game your an idiot. We simply post your info, and logs of hacking in our server and your global banned buddy.

STOP IT your very annoying.

• Like 1

Listen hackers!!!! Just stop hacking in our server. We will just ban you, and then roll the server back 5 minutes before you came in. LOL Also when you join our server we have your GUID so honestly if you want to spend $25 to buy a new game your an idiot. We simply post your info, and logs of hacking in our server and your global banned buddy.

STOP IT your very annoying.

On my old server i used to play on. When the admins found a hacker, they trolled them by making the hackers think that the admins themselves were hackers. EG: Dropping them from the sky, placing the hackers in the very corner of the map and nuking that part so only he dies, Spawning cars on their heads.

Good times.

TBFU CREW server currently has snow enabled. We will start to play 1 day snow 3-4 days sunny. We are working on an advanced weather script, and will let the community know when it is being released.

Thanks for the gaming support, hope to see you in game.

*update ------03/11/2013------

Balota Version 2 on The BIG F.U.

Come and check out recreated Balota Airfield on The BIG F.U. Server. We have made several changes to Balota Airfield here is a list of changes and a sample video created by TBFU zEr()

• An extra ATC Tower
  • Two lootable barracks
  • The snipers nest shed
  • An extra hanger
  • Tall Radio tower
  • Firehouse

This recreated Balota gives players a better chance at epic loot and a great playground for PvP all in one spot!

- http://thebigfucrew.com/

We have enabled custom skins. This means you can add custom player character skins, and everyone in-game will see your custom skin. Enjoy!

www.thebigfucrew.com Please come join us. We have a lot to offer.

SUNDAY IS SNOW DAY - We have snow enabled. Come join us!!!

We dded 50 vehicles & 10 heli's 100% working.

Come join us today!!!

Someone ganked my choppa. >:( lol

jst2fst is correct. be sure to invite players. each 5 players gets you an upgraded character loadout.

Explain me how this isn't a way of inserting a pay 2 win system (When the payment applies through advertisement)?