Sign in to follow this  
gloopsgf

Giveaways

I want to reward people that don't kos. I want to give people items when they don't kill me on sight, varying from steam games to ingame items.

What would you want to receive?

Hello there

Don't let them know. That makes it a nice surprise.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

But idk what to give... I got the sea when I wa sat me today. I was running toward a Huey, and a guy pulled a sniper, shot past me, hit a zombie, then shouted for me to drop my gun.

He was friendly, and shortly after he got trapped in barracks and died trying to save me.

Well the thing is, if you advertise this fact then folk will actively hunt for you and will accidentally "bump" into you just for a prize.

So if you want to do it, make it something small like a guest pass etc.

Rgds

LoK

Probably haha, I have hunted down some popular youtubers before in the midst of their live stream, and threw flares at them :P

If they don't know my user, they will be friendly to others for at least a few seconds. No reward, they might kill the poor fella at the end though :/

Edited by gloopsgf

I would like ARMA II Combined Operations so I can play DayZ.

does that not divide by zero?

• Like 1

You can't bump into me, not kos, and get the reward if you don't have the game.

Maybe I should giveaway copies of the game so people could give to their friends?

hmm..... keep in touch with me. I feel generious tonight. I bought a nice fellow minecraft once simply because he was a nice fellow. You too seem like a nice fellow.

The humanity is strong with this one

c4ZzHaW.png

I want to reward people that don't kos. I want to give people items when they don't kill me on sight, varying from steam games to ingame items.

What would you want to receive?

if you either meet or help people, it is more or less automatic to support each other.

I gave recently a transfusion out of my loot (just been in Cherno late evening) and I asked whether anything else was needed. The guy answered antibiotics so I gave him one box.He asked the same, I said I was low on food so I got two cans.

_Anubis_

Heres my little story,

me and 3 of my friends were derping around in Berezino for some military loot. I was there with my beloved motorcycle and the others 3 in the Uaz. We gruoped up and made our way to the military tents. Ninja like we are we wasnt spotted by any Zeds and proceeded to loot. All of a sudden we hear a shot and one said "I am dead". We panicked and took cover and eventually spotted the lil camper in the deerstand. I was running around with a Mk48-mod 0 and gave him a bullet storm. Not to mention that it attraced a LOT of Zeds and a epic fire fight broke loose. So we made our way out the other two were heading back to our camp with the Uaz and I had to pick up the one who died with the motorcycle.

He spawned at Kamyshovo so it was good ride. On my way through Solnichny I spotted a sorry ass dude with a lot of Zeds hunting him. I jumped out from my vehicle and shouted in direct "GET DOWN". He laid down and I let the bullet storm begin. Do you guys know how damn loud the mk48 is? It attracted the whole village again. Well after every Zed was dead, I told him to come with me. I drove back to Berezino, gave him my silenced M9 and some mags and let him out at the supermarket. He thanked me a thousand times. I made my way again to my mate but unfortunately with a bad end. As usual we dicked around while I came closer with my bike. When we were 10m infront of each other noone stepping aside he suddenly walked to the left and I to the right. Needless to say he didnt survived it. He spawned near elektro and I finally picked him up.

That was my little heroic story.

Edited by Grandchamp

Can you give me Arma II combined ops for playing dayz

Read the OP, ArmAII/CO is not included.

You will have to buy the game.

Bad start btw.