Sign in to follow this  
karas2@live.com.au

Worst weapon in DAYZ?

Crowbar ... Crossbow ... Lee Enfield (simply for the noise)

Tin cans and whiskey bottles.

YES, they are weapons too!

EDIT:

However, i use those for shits and giggles. So the weapon i never use is still the crowbar.

Edited by X0TCadde
  • Like 1

M16A2 M203,

The most useless weapon of all time.

Crappy sights, would only pick it up if I was poorly in equipped.

• Like 3

Obviously Bizon SD.

It is rare, it's ammo is extremely rare, and it is as useful as a pistol against players.

• Like 2

Crowbar is about as effective as the salute animation, but I don't like sniper rifles much, avoid the DMR, hate the AS50, seriously it looks like you're running around with a Ma Deuce.

• Like 1

I'd keep my AK-74 over damn-near any weapon. It's ammo is very common, it's damage is decent, and it's sight's are arguably the best of most weapon's in the Game. The only other weapon I would lay it down for would be a SA-58V/P; Ammo isn't the most common, though the Sight's are fantastic. Added bonus being the Zero function.. and the sheer bad-ass'ness of the weapons' sound / look.

weapons, well i dont know in general but the worst gun would have to be the mp5, weak (800) damage non headshottable against zombies nor players, i would gladly pick a makarov over it anyday, atleast it has the capability of a 1 hit kill

Edited by shadowboxer

besides crowbar which really only sucks because it's the buggiest weapon in the game I would have to say I never ever pick up the crossbow, you'll see me throwing tin cans before using that waste of space.

weapons, well i dont know in general but the worst gun would have to be the mp5 sd, weak (800) damage non headshottable against zombies nor players, i would gladly pick a makarov over it anyday, atleast it has the capability of a 1 hit kill

I think bizon sd has same problem only the ammo is way rarer so its even worse

Edited by Chris529

hatchet

zombies hit me five times before the game finally gives me the hit.

and players? they shoot me five times before the game finally gives me the hit.

also, enfield, crossbow, crowbar, double barrel shotgun, makarov.

Edited by Metallideth

Any Boomstick, guns are just bad karma for me, I swear, I consistently put my guns in my backpack just to use the axe, hell, one time I dropped my gun to use the axe.

hatchet

zombies hit me five times before the game finally gives me the hit.

and players? they shoot me five times before the game finally gives me the hit.

Thats cos you ain't using it right ... I 1 hit Zombies all the time without getting hit ... you gotta learn to use it right ... really ... serious ... true as bob!!! ;)

• Like 1

AS50. I mean who doesn't want to get up close and personal?

Thats cos you ain't using it right ... I 1 hit Zombies all the time without getting hit ... you gotta learn to use it right ... really ... serious ... true as bob!!! ;)

true though it can be hard especially if theres some lag though if you figure out the timing you can hit them from really far away

CZ 550 because it always convinces me that I can make that 500 metre shot on an unsuspecting bandit. Which I then miss and then said bandit or the horde of zombies attracted by the huge noise this gun makes finds and kills me.

I don't know if it's my 75º FOV that screws up the reticle or that I'm just crap with sniper rifles, but I can't hit a barn over 400 metres away with the CZ..

The Cz tricks me as well, I can hit people just never a one shot kill.

The 1.7.5.1 patch has made is awfully loud ... I must have agroed about 20 Z's while helping a fella being chased by Zombies in Cherno ... I was on the Radio Tower on the hill. One shot and all of a sudden my tower was swarmed with them ... took 2 full mags from primary weapon to get out of the situation ... and I finally came out on like 1000 blood. Bad day for me helping new players.

Makarov. Low ammo magazine, low damage, struggles to slay zombies and it looks like a puff's gun....

• Like 1

Crowbar is quite terrible. LMG is my weapon of choice, or an AK series gun. Preferrably both *wink wink* rocket, i want rpk in the standalone *wink wink*

Crowbar and the double barrel. The makarov is shit but for zombie killing its fine same goes for the bizon.