Sign in to follow this  
richjones19772000

Didn't realise food and water was that important

Was stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no food or drink looking for camps and noticed my blood dropping then 10 mins later I was a gonner. Didn't realise new update had added this factor in?.

Congratulations, you learned something today. Now you only have about a thousand other things to learn!

And considering how daft one must be to not realize the blinking icons and watching the blood drop before he dies i would say you will die from every of the thousand lessons you still have to learn.

I think food and drink drains too fast after the update. Needs slowing by around 50% if you ask me. Not sure if then speed even changed tbh.. but it just seems like it drains faster.

Edited by Talibambi

I think food and drink drains too fast after the update. Needs slowing by around 50% if you ask me. Not sure if then speed even changed tbh.. but it just seems like it drains faster.

It was alright before the 1.7.2 updates it was relatively slow, but as of current just a little too fast.

I'm currently taking a break from dayz right now, someone do let us know if they change it.

Edited by burritoman259

well, since the time in-game is based off real life, i didn't know we had to eat and drink every ten minutes in real life.

It isn't ten minutes ... you can trek for a good 9 kms before you have to drink something ... if you just sit still you can last for quite a while. So your argument sir is flawed ... No beans for you. :P :emptycan:

Can I suggest a title change, you missed the G and instead put an F. I'm no Grammar Nazi but it's annoying me :)

Can I suggest a title change, you missed the G and instead put an F. I'm no Grammar Nazi but it's annoying me :)

Refer to post number 8.

Refer to post number 8.

Sorry my current work firewall is preventing your image :)

Sorry my current work firewall is preventing your image :)

You can soak it in whilst sipping on red wine when you get home, just remember to have good and drink on the way.

I hope they fix the eating & drinking in SA so the player character isn't a gluttonous soda guzzler. In a 16 hour game session my character drank 15.84 liters of soda, that's almost as much as I drank during the session but still it's kinda preposterous amount

Why bother? It's my ipad that replaced the F with a G, I really am not that lame.

Unbelievable why you would even bother wasting time writing what you did.

Why bother? It's my ipad that replaced the F with a G, I really am not that lame.

Unbelievable why you would even bother wasting time writing what you did.

You will not last in DayZ. Cut your losses and stick to solitaire.

• Like 1